MakeupNail CareNail PolishesBarry M
green origin nail paint butterscotch 10ml

Barry M green origin nail paint butterscotch 10ml

by Barry M

Green Origin is Barry M's new high performance Nail Paint. Made with 70% certified natural ingredients including potato, corn and wheat, Green Origin delivers the high shine finish and long lasting wear of a traditional Nail Paint from a new environmentally sensitive, low-chemical formulation. Vegan and Cruelty Free. Butterscotch.

Butterscotch; Gel effect finish; For ages 5year and over; Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee; EAN: 5019301034145

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barry M green origin nail paint butterscotch 10ml!
Rosina L.
Wareham, Dorset
Barry M green origin nail paint butterscotch 10ml uploaded by Rosina L.
I do own butterscotch, but currently wearing cranberry and I love it! The green origin line has a lot of autumnal shades, which are a regular choice for me.
Cassie C.
London
The most glorious warm grungy mustard nail colour - I wear this constantly through the autumn. I really appreciate that Barry M sell colours outside the predictable palette that most drugstore brands offer.

Looking for your answer?