Barry M Cosmetics Make Me Blush Powder Blusher uploaded by Brynja E.

BY BARRY M

Make Me Blush Blusher is packed with a delicious fruity, Vitamin E-infused punch to give cheeks the perfect rosy glow. Powder-based in a travel-easy compact, sweep over your cheeks for wonderfully even coverage.

Brynja E.
Been using this stuff a long time, it’s vibrant and I love that contrast against my pale skin! It’s affordable and I do find that it needs a touch up through the day but it’s not breaking the bank so I don’t mind. It is quite bright and I know I’ve been told so, but that’s my preference and always has been. It’s mattifying and soft and easy to apply to cheeks and I have been using it since I was a teen! I recommended this to many school friends who also went a purchased this from our local Boots store in town and we all wore it to school. I know two of us who continued to use it for many years later.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
This packaging look so cute, the blush is bendable and you can bu8ld it up to an intense colour or use a little for a beautiful glow.