Barry M Cosmetics Limited Edition Starry Eyed Shadow and Blush Palette uploaded by Wajiha I.Barry M Cosmetics Limited Edition Starry Eyed Shadow and Blush Palette uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY BARRY M

Yanci S.
Yanci S.
Comes in a beautiful packaging, the pigments are just stunning, it blows your mind. The colors are beautiful it can be an all day type of look or make it into night out. Everything about this palette is stunning. I would recommend for everyone to get there hands on it.
Dale R.
Dale R.
Hopewell, VA
Really love theses colors, I can't wait to try theses, theses colors are so pretty, they would really look good with anything I wear
Joselyne V.
Joselyne V.
The colors are great and they are really pigmented. The brushes that's they come with us not that good but the product is really good.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Yakima, WA
I love this eyeshadow palette! When you out on your eyelids it doesn't make a mess like other eyeshadows do! It's so easy to apply and blend. Would defiantly recommend this to a friend or family member. Also you can never go wrong with eyeshadow palettes!
Monserrate C.
Monserrate C.
This palette is amazing the pigmentation is crazy I'm in love with it I bought it online but you can also get it in saphora. I use this Everyday my go to. First time user but I'm for sure ordering more. I would absolutely recommend this product
maigan k.
maigan k.
I love to try new makeup and new things that could be usefully and cool thing like l that.can influenster send me make up from becca,mac,mac,bh,make up forever,too faced,bare minerals
julia c.
julia c.
Beachwood, OH
this palette pleasantly surprised me. the pigmentation is some of the best in my collection and the colors go well with my brown eyes. i would definitely purchase again and i recommend it to all of my friends.
Summer S.
Summer S.
riverside, ca
I love this palette I used it for the longest time. The. Colors a very vibrant, and blend pefectly . I love doing a smokey eye with this. Its a must buy!
Emma T.
Emma T.
West Worthing, West Sussex
I enjoyed the product overall and it was highly pigmented but I found it hard to create a clear look that worked well in everyday environments. However, it is perfect for a bold eye on a night out kind of look!! I would still recommend.
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
Worthing, West Sussex
This palette it very good if you're just starting out. The colours are very pigmented and all the colours are perfect for the autumn season! The blush is a nice rosey pink colour which is very natural and it is very cheap, would buy again
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Where can I buy it?
Hi i would like to try it
Nathalia L.
Nathalia L.
Distrito Nacional
Is this palette good?
Kathlene L.
Kathlene L.
DeMotte, IN
Are these as vibrant in person as they look to be in the photo?
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Lansdale, PA
is Barry M tested on animals?