Barry M Cosmetics Limited Edition Starry Eyed Shadow and Blush Palette uploaded by Kazia F.Barry M Cosmetics Limited Edition Starry Eyed Shadow and Blush Palette uploaded by Wajiha I.Barry M Cosmetics Limited Edition Starry Eyed Shadow and Blush Palette uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY BARRY M

Barry M Cosmetics Limited Edition Starry Eyed Shadow and Blush Palette
  • "I use this product one week but its really pigmented and creamy. I recommend this for makeup lovers and beginners:) At first i was sceptic to this palette but then i bought and fell in love with the beautiful combination of colours, of course i'd buy this again." in 6 reviews
Yanci S.
Comes in a beautiful packaging, the pigments are just stunning, it blows your mind. The colors are beautiful it can be an all day type of look or make it into night out. Everything about this palette is stunning. I would recommend for everyone to get there hands on it.
Elizabeth C.
Yakima, WA
I love this eyeshadow palette! When you out on your eyelids it doesn't make a mess like other eyeshadows do! It's so easy to apply and blend. Would defiantly recommend this to a friend or family member. Also you can never go wrong with eyeshadow palettes!
julia c.
Shaker Hts, OH
this palette pleasantly surprised me. the pigmentation is some of the best in my collection and the colors go well with my brown eyes. i would definitely purchase again and i recommend it to all of my friends.
Monserrate C.
This palette is amazing the pigmentation is crazy I'm in love with it I bought it online but you can also get it in saphora. I use this Everyday my go to. First time user but I'm for sure ordering more. I would absolutely recommend this product
maigan k.
I love to try new makeup and new things that could be usefully and cool thing like l that.can influenster send me make up from becca,mac,mac,bh,make up forever,too faced,bare minerals
Summer S.
riverside, ca
I love this palette I used it for the longest time. The. Colors a very vibrant, and blend pefectly . I love doing a smokey eye with this. Its a must buy!
Joselyne V.
The colors are great and they are really pigmented. The brushes that's they come with us not that good but the product is really good.
Dale R.
Hopewell, VA
Really love theses colors, I can't wait to try theses, theses colors are so pretty, they would really look good with anything I wear
Bobbi M.
I was a bit dissapointed with this palette you have to build the colour a lot wich i was surprised with bevause Barry M don't ussually dissapoint! The blusher is very pigmented and goes on brill.
Poleth L.
Amo esta paleta la quiero para mis amigas las tienen y yo la quiero probar para tenerla en mi colección amo las paletas con colores cafés es para todo tipo de piel y rostro uno de mis colores favoritos esta en esa paleta colores mate y con brillos .
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where can I buy it?
Hi i would like to try it
Nathalia L.
Distrito Nacional
Is this palette good?
Kathlene L.
DeMotte, IN
Are these as vibrant in person as they look to be in the photo?
Alexa L.
Lansdale, PA
is Barry M tested on animals?