Barry M Cosmetics Illuminating Strobe Cream uploaded by Cindy B.Barry M Cosmetics Illuminating Strobe Cream uploaded by Cindy B.
4 colors available

BY BARRY M COSMETICS

Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Review for: Frosty Pink, Galactic
I literally bought both of these products as a impulse buy, and then was super happy when I found out Barry M spearheaded the "Be Humane" campaign for animals! Affordable drug store that's ethical! I'm in ❤. So I got these. Now, I'm not the biggest fan of strobe sticks, purely because I find they lift you base and move it around. Now if you apply these direct to the skin they will do exactly that, BUT, I have a way around it and the pay off is superb! LIGHTLY wet your beauty blender then rub the strobe sticks on them, then dab it onto the skin. The glow is insane! I used cosmic with the boy tinge on my cheeks and the peachy one on my nose and Cupid's bow. I don't think the intensity was fully picked up, but in real life it was AMAZING. Go buy! You WONT be disappointed
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Review for: Iced Bronze
I always swore by using powdered highlighters because I suffer from oily/combination skin. I happened to fall upon this cream highlighter on a spontaneous browse in Boots one day. This highlighter gives that 'glow from within' effect. To apply, I either use straight from the applicator or by using my fingers. I add to the tops of my cheek bones, tip of my nose and cupids bow (upper lip). I put this on underneath my foundation, then before setting my foundation with powder, I will add another small amount to the places I originally applied. If I want a 'popping' highlight (which is most days, c'mon who doesn't), I will go over it with one of my powder highlighters.
Belle L.
Belle L.
Review for: Frosty Pink, Galactic
This stuff is honestly one of the best purchases I have ever made make-up wise.You can get it in four gorgeous shades, Iced Bronze, Frosty Pink, Galactic and Baked.I have so far used Iced Bronze and Frosty Pink and I just really can’t compliment them enough. As far as I’m concerned, this stuff is one of the best highlighters you can find.

It glides on your face perfectly, the shades are beautiful, it’s long lasting and it’s really not expensive. What more could anyone ask for in a highlighter?
Charlene S.
Charlene S.
Review for: Iced Bronze
I bought this as a dupe for the Nars Copacabana creamy stick highlighter which a makeup artist used on me at a photoshoot. It's not as blinding as Nars, but I find it a lovely consistency to use along the high points of my face and blending in with my finger, it's not greasy and doesn't seem to pick up product when you apply it straight with the stick... it also makes a great creamy base for layering up another powder highlighter on top for some major glow!!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Bristol, ['', '', '']
Review for: Iced Bronze
I got this in the shade iced bronze and this is the most flattering highlighter I have ever bought for tanned skin. The shade reminds me of the Jeffree Star and MannyMUA collab skinfrost (eclipse).
The formula melt into the skin and give a natural look or bold look.
All in all I love this highlighting stick.
Ludi M.
Ludi M.
Review for: Iced Bronze
If your new to cream highlighting would definitely recommend this. It's perfect for beginners as it is a very affordable price. These come in beautiful packaging and have a lot of product in them they last you a long time. This is more if a subtle highlight but it is still very pretty, also the formula is so nice it's very creamy and blends beautifully.
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Μαριτίνα Μ.
Thessaloniki
Review for: Frosty Pink
I had high hopes about this product but to me this ruins my foundation! I hope i will find a solution and maybe wear it in the future
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Review for: Frosty Pink, Galactic
Really like these, so underrated. They are so pigmented and they blend out so well. Good for all skin types.
Bella F.
Bella F.
Review for: Galactic
not massivley into cream highlighters on me but its a nice light colour and gives a nice gleam to the skin