Barry M Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Chloe G.Barry M Cosmetics Flawless Finish Foundation uploaded by Katie J.
3 colors available

BY BARRY M COSMETICS

An oil free formulation, containing soothing moisturisers with skin healing properties, for a flawless matte finish.

samantha w.
samantha w.
Bromsgrove, Worcestershire
Review for: Ivory
I have always had good things to say about Barry M products, but this turned out to be a fail. Even if I used their Primer, it simply did not stay put and I found that after a few hours it had literally melted off my face. Doesn't do anything in regards to providing good coverage and I will not be buying again.
Chloe G.
Chloe G.
I think this foundation is the best for oily skin due to it being oil free and a matte finish. It has soothing moisturisers and is easy to blend. I think its a great price so everybody could afford this foundation. I like the packaging and the pump is good too.
#contest #influensterawards #influenster
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Livingston
Review for: Ivory
My go to foundation for my every day make-up routine. Works really well with my combination skin, mattifying my oily t-zone but not drying out my dry cheeks. It gives a nice silky smooth finish, that doesn't feel cakey when you build on it. It last for ages too!
Jade S.
Jade S.
Review for: Beige
I use this foundation in the shade beige and I use it pretty much daily at the moment, I have been using it for the past few months. It has great coverage but it is sort of heavy. I would buy again.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Manchester
Review for: Other
Colour i use - Nude
Lightweight, light coverage foundation. Very good for hot days or trips abroad. Drys down matte/ powdery. Cruelty free 🐰 Budget brand 💰
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Review for: Ivory
Good coverage. Heavy and lasts an alright amount of time, not the longest. Cakey sometimes , great for the price.
Bella F.
Bella F.
Review for: Ivory
the shade range for these foundations is very poor and it is still too dark for me but its looks nice and matte