MakeupFace MakeupContouringBarry M
Cosmetics Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit

Barry M Cosmetics Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit

by Barry M

Barry M Chisel Cheeks provides the perfect tools to shape and define your natural bone structure. The travel-sized palette includes a light powder to highlight, a bronzer to warm, and a dark powder to sculpt for a perfectly enhanced appearance. Now available in new Medium to dark for deeper skin tones.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barry M Cosmetics Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit!
Product Highlights
this contour kit is not pricy at all. it is a very cheap contour kit and is very good. it is quite powdery tho. you can buy it at any beauty store like superdrug. i would reccommend to others!!!!!!!!!!!in reviews
Sierra R.
Ontario, OR
I love this product its one of my favorites i cant get enough how u can even mix the colors and the blend perfectly
Eva J.
Winchester, Hampshire
Barry M Cosmetics Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit uploaded by Eva J.
Review for: Light - Medium
I bought this randomly when I was travelling because I forgot to bring a cool toned powder for contouring. I was positively surprised and shocked how good this little palette is. The powders feel a little bit creamy so they blend amazing on the face. The size is great and you can set your under eyes, contour and bronze just with this! Even an easy daily look could be done on the eyes with this. A lot can be done with this palette and the price is cheap.
Ileana••• F.
RH185ds
Review for: Light - Medium
This contour kit is not pricy at all. It is a very cheap contour kit and is very good. It is quite powdery tho. You can buy it at any beauty store like Superdrug. I would reccommend to others!!!!!!!!!!!
Veronika S.
London
Review for: Light - Medium
Perfect for beginners as it’s nicely pigmented and easy to use. Quite easy to blend BUT it does depend on the quality of your brush. Some of my brushes make it a bit patchy - hence why I blame the tools and not the product itself. I would recommend to others especially for the low price:)
Lydia B.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Review for: Light - Medium
This was my first ever contour palette and at the time I was in love with it. It lasted a long time but compared to other palettes out now it’s just not the same quality
Beth P.
Review for: Light - Medium
Pretty nice product. Does what’s its suppose to do. Love how it gives you instruction inside too
Alina B.
Rome, Rome
Review for: Light - Medium
Would have to generally disagree with people who state that this product has no pigment because it seriously does! I can rather find other issues with it, but definitely not its pigment. My main concern is the colour range, which obviously doesn't cater to every skin tone, but when you live in different countries and your skin tone evolved over different seasons, a contour that is meant to be "Light" but is darker than its dark version is not the very best option.
Hannah B.
Middlesbrough , Hemlington
Review for: Light - Medium
Absolutely love it, my everyday contour palette. I don’t use the lightest of the shades though because it’s too dark for my liking. I purchased this from Boots and would definitely recommend it to others.
Alina B.
London
Review for: Light - Medium
GOOD IF YOU'RE STARTING OUT WITH CONTOUR: I use the light-medium kit, but quite frankly it looks darker than the medium-dark. I first bought this at Boots in the UK, when I was learning how to contour. For the price, this is a good contour kit, and this is something you can certainly start out with. Nonetheless, the shade range is a joke, but I have to say that this stuff is quite pigmented. It's hard to contour your nose with this because of the amount of pigment but your cheekbones will pop if this is used right. This can last quite a long time because the pots are quite big, and the packaging is travel friendly and sturdy. Another issue is that the contour colour is darker than the bronzer but the bronzer is already dark enough to contour with. For light to medium skin tones the contour colour is just TOO dark, but the bronzer is quite good. Your brush will pick up the product but you might find that sometimes you have to build it up. This can also work great as an eyeshadow, if you're looking to multitask while traveling. All in all, it doesn't break you out if you're acne prone, so no worries there, and its good if you're starting out with contour.
Rugile S.
Review for: Light - Medium
I’ve been using this for years and I like it but I feel like it’s not that easy to blend

Looking for your answer?