BY BARRY M

Barry M’s new Contour Creams are perfect for a beautifully sculpted, flawless and defined makeup look.
The super blendable creams have been created to adapt to all skin tones to give perfectly sculpted features.

Barry M Cosmetics Chisel Cheeks Contour Creams
  • "loveeee! i usually use powder contour but these have been little life savers! they are very pigmented and blend in very nicely and don’t ruin the rest of your makeup! they are very affordable so i would recommend" in 4 reviews
  • "love love love, why pay so much for countur kit if barrym has such a amazing product. easy to use soft long lasting. if you new to counturing this is perfect for you as it simple. the price is amazing too and they look cute" in 2 reviews
Tara T.
Balham, London
This product is so cheap and really good for the price. It's easy to apply, long lasting and buildable. The packaging is alright - neither her nor there and the product is very blendable but sometimes I found it quite drying. Apart from that I can't really fault this item. It's probably the best drug store contour stick.
Lindy R.
I use this daily for my contour. I only use the brown as the highlight is too dark for my skin but the contour stick is perfect. It is so easy to blend and doesnt look muddy on my face. I love how little product you need which means it will last me a very long time.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
These are great if you don't have oily skin. Personally I use them and love them because they fit well under or over foundation. I have a friend who had oily skin and she said that it can add to the issue. It's a cream texture so works well on normal or dry skin
Megan D.
Clacton on sea, Essex
If you're on a budget and learning how to contour these are absolutely perfect for you. They have, if I remember correctly, 2 choices of shades to choose from. They're not flaky, they don't swipe off bitty and they last all day. They blend super easily and I still use the brown one now to do my daily makeup.
Hannah W.
chester
I really like these cute little contour sticks, the highlight is a really good colour and the contour is buildable so you can do an everyday light look or a darker nighttime look, their amazing especially for the price, would recommend.
Ellisha O.
Great products, alittle hard to blend but does give a lovely finish, long lasting! I think this product would be great for people just starting with make-up.
Brynja E.
Easy application but if cold they’re very hard to blend :( lovely colours though! I wouldn’t buy again but for starting out I found them useful!
salima k.
I love this contour n highlighter stick is good is very nature looking finished is blend with ur foundation very nicely
Bella F.
stevenage
love these contour sticks for someobe who does not cream contour they are a nice colour and they look nice on the skin
Ella K.
I’m really impressed with the quality of these sticks as they blend out beautifully and are really easy to use
Sky G.
Does anyone like these or prefer the powder?
Janeigne N.