BY BARRY M COSMETICS #94 in Contouring

Barry M’s new Contour Creams are perfect for a beautifully sculpted, flawless and defined makeup look.
The super blendable creams have been created to adapt to all skin tones to give perfectly sculpted features.

Barry M Cosmetics Chisel Cheeks Contour Creams
  • "loveeee! i usually use powder contour but these have been little life savers! they are very pigmented and blend in very nicely and don’t ruin the rest of your makeup! they are very affordable so i would recommend" in 4 reviews
  • "love love love, why pay so much for countur kit if barrym has such a amazing product. easy to use soft long lasting. if you new to counturing this is perfect for you as it simple. the price is amazing too and they look cute" in 2 reviews
Nina L.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Forget all about those crumbling and costly KKW kits and say hello to the Barry M chisel cheeks contour cream sticks. These are incredible and cost only £7.99! They are my only go-to contour staple as they are so affordable and due to their travel-friendly size they can come anywhere with me. I use these every day over my foundation to give the illusion of a contoured and highlighted complexion. These leave my skin looking utterly flawless and do a better job than a majority of other contour creams I have tried from various brands; Makeup Revolution, NYX etc. I would even recommend using the highlighter stick as a foundation or concealer as the flawless coverage that single stick can provide needs some credit! One of the photos below shows just what it can do for your cheekbones. I cannot recommend these enough! For an extra glow I also apply the Barry M illuminating strobe cream on the tops of my cheek bones.
Barry M Cosmetics Illuminating Strobe Cream
Rabz s.
Barry M Cosmetics Chisel Cheeks Contour Creams I am so happy with this kit from barrym. Its just so easy to apply and blend, the both shades are perfect for my skin tone.. i actually thought its not going to be that good but i am so impressed. I use this almost every day . Highly recommend
Kathleen C.
This was one of my first contour products and I was worried I would mess it up as I was new to the whole sculpting thing but I instantly fell in love this kit.
Barry M is by far my favourite cosmetic brand as their products are so affordable, and these Chisel Cheeks Contour cream sticks are no different. Only costing £7.99 they are totally worth it, especially if you're a contouring newbie. They are so creamy, easy to apply and blend, as well as looking super natural compared to a lot of other cream contours!
Susmita U.
london
I wish as I could give this product 2.5 stars as I am very much 50/50 on this product! The light shade stick is lovely, the shade is perfect for the highlight part of your contour. It is really pigmented and it blends really well. It’s perfect to use alongside other contour products to create a built up flawless look. The brown shade however is awful... the blendability is shocking and it just makes a mess of your contour. I’m not keen on the shade either and the pigmentation is not good. I wish they sold them separately as I would buy the lighter shade over and over!
Anisa A.
Sheffield
The contour shade is great and blends out easily. Looks great in my skin. However the highlight shade is very orangey on my skin and doesn’t really look realistic. Affordable. Would recommend to someone who’s starting out makeup.
Gemma C.
Really nice contour kit, there’s a light and dark shade so good for day or night. The products are quite creamy and easy to apply and blend. The product is really affordable and I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Hannah W.
chester
I really like these cute little contour sticks, the highlight is a really good colour and the contour is buildable so you can do an everyday light look or a darker nighttime look, their amazing especially for the price, would recommend.
Paige H.
Wrexham
If it was between contour cosmetics contour pallet and these Barry m contour sticks I would choose Barry m! They are so creamy and easy to blend! They have the perfect matched shades for my skin. The product doesn’t rub away the foundation when applied and I prefer to blend with a brush not a sponge, they are thick sticks with a lot of product in! They have lasted me a good year now, Highly recommend.
Shirin e.
birmingham, west midlands
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
These are great if you don't have oily skin. Personally I use them and love them because they fit well under or over foundation. I have a friend who had oily skin and she said that it can add to the issue. It's a cream texture so works well on normal or dry skin
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Does anyone like these or prefer the powder?
Janeigne N.