Barry M Cosmetics Chisel Cheeks Contour Cream Kit uploaded by Monica C.Barry M Cosmetics Chisel Cheeks Contour Cream Kit uploaded by Marta M.

BY BARRY M COSMETICS

Rachel P.
Omg do I love this kit?! Yes I do! I'm not a pro in cream contour and this is so easy to use and blend that makes it almost effortless good shade range in the palette for fair to medium skin tones. It also has a mirror in it, which is always a bonus. Compact, sleek packaging, very good value for money!!
Megan R.
Kings lynn, Norfolk
Obsessed, I love this contour palette! It contours your face really well and blends super easy too, it is completely affordable and worth every penny. I couldn’t live without it now. The packaging is nice and has a mirror aswell.
Leisha C.
Hunger hill, Bolton
Amazing contour palette for beginners or even for those who don’t want to spend loads on just one product. Very very affordable price. I feel there is a colour to cater to more than one skin colour. Although, I feel that sometimes it can disappear into my skin when I blend it out!🛒
Alexandra F.
I love this product so much, and for the price it is amazing! I even use the lighter shades to conceal my blemishes it is so good. I have noticed that it will fall off after a few hours however it is ideal for evening events. I would definitely recommend!
Elouise R.
Acrefair , Wrexham
This is so good ! All 6 shades have good texture but I don’t think the colours they put in the pallete are relevant . There’s quite a dark orange shade in there that I couldn’t see myself using but that’s just me 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sophie M.
Londonderry
Affordable contour KIT different shades and easy to blend. this is a creamy palette and can apply more than one colour to get that more defined look. Also can be used for concealer.
Heather W.
Vale of Glamorgan
This kit is a fab all round kit for contouring and it’s not overly expensive I have pretty dry skin and it never patches. They stock it in most Superdrug stores. I think it needs a shade lighter for people the paler side.
Maisie H.
Littlehampton
I love this contour palette, however sometimes they can appear quite chalky on the skin when blended out over the top of a foundation or even remove the foundation at times
Kally F.
carmo do paranaiba
Otimo produto de qualidade parecer muito bom estou louca para testar este produto ...
ele e magnifico !!!!
Marta M.
Munich
I bought this as a cheaper last resort to the anastasia beverly hills cream contour palette and i am amazed by how good this palette is! The cream contour really makes your face look super chiseled and the finish blends with your teint perfectly to make the perfect look. Love it!
Katie L.
Dublin, Ireland
I need a decent cream contour kit (that's affordable) and I have found this on sale. Is it any good, guys?