Barry M Cosmetics Chisel Cheeks Contour Cream Kit uploaded by Marta M.Barry M Cosmetics Chisel Cheeks Contour Cream Kit uploaded by Monica C.

BY BARRY M COSMETICS #80 in Contouring Kits

Kally F.
carmo do paranaiba
Beauty Junkie Expert
Otimo produto de qualidade parecer muito bom estou louca para testar este produto ...
ele e magnifico !!!!
Alexandra F.
I love this product so much, and for the price it is amazing! I even use the lighter shades to conceal my blemishes it is so good. I have noticed that it will fall off after a few hours however it is ideal for evening events. I would definitely recommend!
Maisie H.
Littlehampton
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this contour palette, however sometimes they can appear quite chalky on the skin when blended out over the top of a foundation or even remove the foundation at times
Marta M.
Munich
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this as a cheaper last resort to the anastasia beverly hills cream contour palette and i am amazed by how good this palette is! The cream contour really makes your face look super chiseled and the finish blends with your teint perfectly to make the perfect look. Love it!
Tate A.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a massive fan of cream contouring as I feel like it never looks quite the same as powder contouring. However, these are super creamy, blendable and they leave a nice finish on the skin. They make you look super chiseled and they work best when used with a beauty blender or sponge (if you don't have a BB).
Omg this is my favourite contour pallet i bought it from Superdrug in Aberdeen it is so good for a drugstore brand like a high end one I'm quite pale and have oily skin and would recommend it to anyone I love it so much x
Ally I.
Warwickshire, England
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the most pigmented although for the price you can’t argue with what you get. Works well and stays on relatively long.
member-adff2
Cream contour kit is easy to use and a little bit goes a long way. It lasts all night and it doesn't feel heavy.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
Barry M contour products are really good and this one is amazing. Each shade is creamy and easy to blend x
Dana H.
scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product line has never been pricey which is what I love about it. Good kit and stays on face.