BY BARRY M COSMETICS

Reach pout perfection with Matte Me Up Liquid Lip Paint. In 5 gorgeous, statement shades, its non-drying, ultra-long wearing formula is easy to apply and will leave lips with a gorgeously bold finish!*

*NEW Matte Me Up Lip Kits (Liquid Lip Paint & matching Liner) are currently ONLY available from Superdrug & Boots. Ā Get them now while stocks last in 3 limited edition shades!

Dacia-Monica R.
Lincoln
Review for: On The Scene
Love this product! Rarely use it though because of how drying it is to my already dried lips, this was my first thing i bought from their brand, and i was so excited. I would say it stays on for 2-4 hours, although for me it was 2 hours then i had to reapply, however i was eating and drinking. I would buy this product again but i would like a range of colours, and something that is hydrating to dry lips
Joyce H.
Saltcoats , Ayrshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
These do not budge at all! I have both the pink and the red shades and they are so pretty on. The red has better staying power than any of my other red lipsticks. The price is really good too and can be found in the drugstore which makes it easier to get a hold of them. I would really recommend them to anyone that doesn't want to splurge on higher end liquid lips as they really are good quality for the price.
Felix B.
so i picked this whilst never trying any Barry M stuff and they had a deal on so I thought why not! so it is easy applying and the pigment is amazing. it was Ā£6.99 and I'd buy more given the chance. It dries in really fast and just looks lovely. I have one issue with it that doesn't bother me too much and that's how easily smudged it gets so you have to carry it about to reapply it but overall lovely product.
Elen M.
UK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best liquid lipsticks Iā€™ve ever used and I own a LOT of those things! In my opinion these are even better than the Kylie Lip Kits and are priced a lot cheaper too. They donā€™t dry down too much to cause flakiness and have a beautiful matte finish to them. They last a long time too and are EXTREMELY pigmented. Canā€™t recommend these enough.
Rachel F.
Warwickshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has great pigment, but the formula is so wet that it makes it difficult to apply, I also found that I had to top it up multiple times throughout the day and that it became tacky on my lips. Overall, great for short periods of time, wouldn't recommend as all day use.
Emma M.
These matte lip paints are extremely pigmented and I highly recommend. They dry matte and are comfortable on the lips and aren't too drying. The lip liners are creamy and apply great. These lip products are a great buy!
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the matte liquid lipstick in shade 'Pose'. It is such a pretty light pink/ nude colour. I really love the colour but you need to make sure your lips are smooth before applying it because it can be quite drying.
Steph K.
Taunton , Somerset
Love this!
It's suuuch good value and lasts ages & competes with brands 3x the cost, lasts pretty much all day especially the nude colours. Dries quickly and not sticky whatsoever
MOLLIE G.
Such beautiful liquid lipsticks! They can be a bit patchy and drying but that only depends on the shade, there is a wide range of colours but they are mainly nudes
Louise L.
Stirling, Stirlingshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was going to try out one of the Barry M lip kits but there were none in stock when I hit Superdrug. So I went for the next best thing and bought the lip paint itself. I didn't expect much from it but oh my, it's one of my favourites to wear. It's so light when applied which I really appreciate in a lip paint as I hate when they feel very heavy on your lips.