BeautyEyeEyelinerBarry M
Cosmetic On Point Precision Eyeliner

Barry M Cosmetic On Point Precision Eyeliner

by Barry M

Black waterproof precision eyeliner in an easy grip pen features an extra fine tip to create a dramatic eye in one controlled stroke.Black waterproof precision eyeliner in an easy grip pen features an extra fine tip to create a dramatic eye in one controlled stroke.

How many colours does this come in my local Superdrug only had 1 shade?
Start your review of Barry M Cosmetic On Point Precision Eyeliner!
How would you rate this product?
Shanai M.
Vancouver, WA
Barry M Cosmetic On Point Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Shanai M.
Purchased at: BloomsyBox
I love this eyeliner. It’s water proof and does not bleed. I’m old and have wrinkles normal eyeliner bleeds. I didn’t have to use a q tip at all. I think I paid $5 for it and I would say it’s better than the too faced stuff I’ve got in the past and paid well over $20 for that.
Sophie H.
Corby, Northamptonshire
Barry M Cosmetic On Point Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Sophie H.
Barry M Cosmetic On Point Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Sophie H.
This eyeliner is okay. It’s very dark and drys fast. The downside is that the applicator itself is not very flexible so it’s difficult to apply. It also bleeds very easily too. I would recommend if you’re used to the hard tip if not then I wouldn’t. Barry M Cosmetic On Point Precision Eyeliner
Sarahjane B.
Maldon, Essex
I have recently purchased this and I have been using it on clients too and everyone is loving it it goes on really well and can get that defined wing that I’m looking for 💖
Jolanta P.
Luton,UK
This is a great eyeliner if you love doing liner that is very cheap and works amazing. This eyeliner has a very thin point that is very precise to create any wing.This eyeliner lasts all day without crumbling or smudging the felt tip is quite flexible to create many eye liner thick or thin. The only down side and the reason I probably won’t purchase again is that it isn’t the most pigmented it is black but there are other eyeliners that have more pigment. The pigment can be built up. It ok but there are better options for a for a few pounds more.
Amie H.
Barry M Cosmetic On Point Precision Eyeliner uploaded by Amie H.
This eyeliner is really good, the felt tip had a good point on it. The formula of the miner it’s self is really good. To improve the product i would probably like the handle to be thinner for easier usage. I will definitely buy again : )
bethany S.
it’s a good eyeliner but can tend to leak. it does last while wearing though. the tip could be a little thinner towards the top. you get what you pay for and is worth it. i would purchase again
eliza J.
this eyeliner is cute and easy to apply but it’s not supper dark and you need a couple of layers for it to stay on properly. it is super cheap though so you get what you pay for. i don’t think i would buy again
Leonie M.
Nottingham
It dried out very quickly not juicy at all. I don’t recommend this u fortunately. If the end was stronger and not as flexible and more product came out it would be good.
miss G.
This eyeliner is a deep black which is very good except it pokes into your eye a bit it has very nice packaging. I would improve the product by making the tip a bit softer and making the packaging a bit smoother as all your make from your hands transfers onto it but I would buy it again because it looks very nice on the eye
🤯Gabrielle S.
The eyeliner ink is very black, but unfortunately it does not last very long and smudges easily on my eyes. My lids are not oily at all and just smudged when I yawned, which means they the ink is probably not waterproof. Plus the flimsy calligraphy pen makes it slightly hard to draw on a precise wing. Would not recommend to a friend.