BY BARRY M COSMETICS

Brand new Metallic Liquid Lip Kits will have you hot on trend this summer! In 3 shimmering, bold, metallic shades, its non-drying, ultra-long wearing formula is easy to apply and will leave lips with a gorgeously bold finish. Each kit comes with a Liquid Lip Paint and Lip Liner.

+ How to apply: Outline your pout for ultimate definition with the smooth, highly pigmented liner. Then fill in your colour with Matte Me Up Liquid Lip Paint

Allure Liquid Lip Paint

Ingredients: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77891, Silica

Allure Lip Liner:

Ingredients: C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 42090

Prestige Liquid Lip Paint:

Ingredients: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, CI 77491, Mica, CI 77499, CI 77891

Prestige Lip Liner:

Ingredients: C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77491, Mica, CI 77891, CI 45410

24 Carat Liquid Lip Paint:

Ingredients: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77491, CI 77891, Tin Oxide

24 Carat Lip Liner:

C10-18 Triglycerides, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77491, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77499

Natascha W.
Moorends, Doncaster
Review for: Other more...
I got the ToGo lip kit by Barry M during the 3 for 2 sale on Very.com and I love it. Whilst it dries well and matte, you me lips don’t feel too dry! The colour is gorgeous and just a little darker than your ordinary nudes. It comes with the matching pencil too so makes a great little kit and is very affordable (especially for those in the Uk compared to importing a kylie lip kit for example). I love this and it’s taken over for the kylie range for me.
Sam M.
Scarborough
Review for: Allure more...
I bought this because I had soo many standard matte lipsticks I wanted something different and I'm happy that I did. The pencil isn't as creamy or pigmented as I'd like it to be but the lipstick itself is beautiful. I love the shiny metallic finish paired with the pretty pink colour, they have great staying power as long as you don't eat greasy foods etc, but for the price they are absolutely brilliant! Would recommend to anyone as a top drug store product!
Ashley P.
St. Paul's Drive, Armadale
Now I love Barry M. Their liquid lipsticks are my faves. Their shade Pop Up? My holy grail red! Sunning. So I picked up their metallic lipkits in shade Allure a gorgeous purpley pink metallic. It's so pretty. But it's almost oily in texture? So you need to use the lip liner in the same shade all over the lips. Not just on the edges. I don't like doing this because I feel like I can feel it on there lol but if you don't the liquid lipstick will apply streaky. Once the liner is all over it applies evenly and the colour is so lovely. It's almost a muted rosie shade shade until the light hits it and its rainbow goodness. It's such a lovely colour it's worth the extra effort. It lasted just as well as their normal liquid mattes so I'll buy another few shades!
Jasmine W.
North Somerset, Weston Super Mare
Review for: 24 Carat more...
Not only is this an amazing colour and all the other colours are beautiful too but the formula of the lipgloss is lovely! The packaging is gorgeous and it’s so affordable definitely recommend to others!
Alexandra C.
These are honestly the best liquid lipsticks I’ve used. They stay on for so long. The applicator is great. It’s so smooth and creamy and really affordable. It’s from a local drugstore. I defiantly recommend this product!!
Sky G.
Somerset, Bristol
I have the metallic lip kit in shade Allure, it's a bright metallic pink and is so shiny. I really love it but would love to try the orange shade because it looks so pretty.
Leanne F.
Coed Eva, Cwmbran
A friend gave me this as she had bought 2 of the same colour by mistake, as a makeup artist I tend to stick to high end brands & hadn't used a Barry M product for around 10 years, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
Upon trying this lip kit though I was pleasantly surprised as the pencil is soft, glides on & is long lasting, the lip colour has a good, precise applicator & the colour is lovely. The lip colour goes on shiny & very wet but dries down to a metallic, matte finish within minutes & it is long lasting too but I did find it started wearing off after I ate some food & had a drink, so it's not completely hard wearing unlike other brands. This has definitely changed my opinion of high street makeup brands for the better though as it is a good quality product at an affordable price & I would consider purchasing other shades.
Amy G.
Gosport, Hampshire
Love the packaging and style of these products. When testing these lip kits in the store I applied the product to my hand and was impressed at how smooth the product could be applied. Once dried the product didn't crack or smudge so I decided to purchase these. However, I didn't have the same result when I used this on my lips. The product was very drying and did not last long. Disappointing purchase
Sydnie E.
Review for: Prestige more...
Love the packaging of this, it was a nice applicator but it wasn't extremely metallic as I had hoped pigmentation was good after wearing for a couple of hours became to crumble of my lips I wouldn't buy this again but the lip liner was amazing still love Barry m cosmetics ❤
Ellie G.
Review for: Other more...
I love this so much, got it as a birthday present and it's my favourite lipstick. The packaging is so cute and the colour is amazing for my very pale skin tone. Would 100% recommend to anyone as the colour range would match any skin tone
Sky G.
Somerset, Bristol
What is your favourite colour from this collection?