3 colors available

BY BARRY M COSMETICS

Brand new Metallic Liquid Lip Kits will have you hot on trend this summer! In 3 shimmering, bold, metallic shades, its non-drying, ultra-long wearing formula is easy to apply and will leave lips with a gorgeously bold finish. Each kit comes with a Liquid Lip Paint and Lip Liner.

+ How to apply: Outline your pout for ultimate definition with the smooth, highly pigmented liner. Then fill in your colour with Matte Me Up Liquid Lip Paint

Allure Liquid Lip Paint

Ingredients: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77891, Silica

Allure Lip Liner:

Ingredients: C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 42090

Prestige Liquid Lip Paint:

Ingredients: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, CI 77491, Mica, CI 77499, CI 77891

Prestige Lip Liner:

Ingredients: C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77491, Mica, CI 77891, CI 45410

24 Carat Liquid Lip Paint:

Ingredients: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77491, CI 77891, Tin Oxide

24 Carat Lip Liner:

C10-18 Triglycerides, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77491, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77499

Leanne F.
Leanne F.
Cwmbran
A friend gave me this as she had bought 2 of the same colour by mistake, as a makeup artist I tend to stick to high end brands & hadn't used a Barry M product for around 10 years, so I wasn't sure what to expect.
Upon trying this lip kit though I was pleasantly surprised as the pencil is soft, glides on & is long lasting, the lip colour has a good, precise applicator & the colour is lovely. The lip colour goes on shiny & very wet but dries down to a metallic, matte finish within minutes & it is long lasting too but I did find it started wearing off after I ate some food & had a drink, so it's not completely hard wearing unlike other brands. This has definitely changed my opinion of high street makeup brands for the better though as it is a good quality product at an affordable price & I would consider purchasing other shades.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Gosport
Love the packaging and style of these products. When testing these lip kits in the store I applied the product to my hand and was impressed at how smooth the product could be applied. Once dried the product didn't crack or smudge so I decided to purchase these. However, I didn't have the same result when I used this on my lips. The product was very drying and did not last long. Disappointing purchase
Sydnie E.
Sydnie E.
Love the packaging of this, it was a nice applicator but it wasn't extremely metallic as I had hoped pigmentation was good after wearing for a couple of hours became to crumble of my lips I wouldn't buy this again but the lip liner was amazing still love Barry m cosmetics ❤
Amy R.
Amy R.
Nice colour and packaging. This product (the liquid lipstick) doesn't have a nice taste. Was disappointed with the product. After a short while of wearing the product it became very patchy and clumpy on my lips. I wouldn't buy it again. The lip liner was however satisfactory and I would purchase it again if available seperately as a drugstore/budget option.
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
I love this so much, got it as a birthday present and it's my favourite lipstick. The packaging is so cute and the colour is amazing for my very pale skin tone. Would 100% recommend to anyone as the colour range would match any skin tone
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Has an amazing finish. Doesn't dry up your lips when it settles on your lips. Gorgeous color and lasts all day. Easy to apply and has a really smooth application. Love how it comes with a lip liner.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Love ❤ this product it stays on for a long time good colour range with great pigment something for all skin tones .