BY BARRY M COSMETICS

Brand new Metallic Liquid Lip Kits will have you hot on trend this summer! In 3 shimmering, bold, metallic shades, its non-drying, ultra-long wearing formula is easy to apply and will leave lips with a gorgeously bold finish. Each kit comes with a Liquid Lip Paint and Lip Liner.

+ How to apply: Outline your pout for ultimate definition with the smooth, highly pigmented liner. Then fill in your colour with Matte Me Up Liquid Lip Paint

Allure Liquid Lip Paint

Ingredients: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Mica, CI 77491, CI 77891, Silica

Allure Lip Liner:

Ingredients: C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 42090

Prestige Liquid Lip Paint:

Ingredients: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, CI 77491, Mica, CI 77499, CI 77891

Prestige Lip Liner:

Ingredients: C10-18 Triglycerides, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77491, Mica, CI 77891, CI 45410

24 Carat Liquid Lip Paint:

Ingredients: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77491, CI 77891, Tin Oxide

24 Carat Lip Liner:

C10-18 Triglycerides, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 77491, Mica, CI 77891, CI 77499

Hannah S.
Guildford
This is my favourite matte liquid lipstick formula. It doesn't budge, the liner it comes with is great and a perfect colour match, and it's extremely easy to apply and comfortable to wear. I would highly recommend and I'm definitely going to collect more shades than the one I currently have. The formula is quite thin, and feels almost like a dry oil when first applied, but dries fairly speedily and isn't drying. It also lasts through food!
Ashley P.
St. Paul's Drive, Armadale
Now I love Barry M. Their liquid lipsticks are my faves. Their shade Pop Up? My holy grail red! Sunning. So I picked up their metallic lipkits in shade Allure a gorgeous purpley pink metallic. It's so pretty. But it's almost oily in texture? So you need to use the lip liner in the same shade all over the lips. Not just on the edges. I don't like doing this because I feel like I can feel it on there lol but if you don't the liquid lipstick will apply streaky. Once the liner is all over it applies evenly and the colour is so lovely. It's almost a muted rosie shade shade until the light hits it and its rainbow goodness. It's such a lovely colour it's worth the extra effort. It lasted just as well as their normal liquid mattes so I'll buy another few shades!
Sam M.
Scarborough
Review for: Allure more...
I bought this because I had soo many standard matte lipsticks I wanted something different and I'm happy that I did. The pencil isn't as creamy or pigmented as I'd like it to be but the lipstick itself is beautiful. I love the shiny metallic finish paired with the pretty pink colour, they have great staying power as long as you don't eat greasy foods etc, but for the price they are absolutely brilliant! Would recommend to anyone as a top drug store product!
Natascha W.
Moorends, Doncaster
Review for: Other more...
I got the ToGo lip kit by Barry M during the 3 for 2 sale on Very.com and I love it. Whilst it dries well and matte, you me lips don’t feel too dry! The colour is gorgeous and just a little darker than your ordinary nudes. It comes with the matching pencil too so makes a great little kit and is very affordable (especially for those in the Uk compared to importing a kylie lip kit for example). I love this and it’s taken over for the kylie range for me.
Rebecca P.
Nottinghamshire
The formula is super soft, smooth, non drying and cheap! The metallic look is subtle as well which I love! Only downside is it comes off a little easier than I would like.
Jasmine W.
Rhondda Cynon Taff, Pontypridd
Review for: 24 Carat more...
Not only is this an amazing colour and all the other colours are beautiful too but the formula of the lipgloss is lovely! The packaging is gorgeous and it’s so affordable definitely recommend to others!
member-25fe4
Review for: Prestige more...
Such a great product!
Stays put incredibly well without staining the lips when you try to take it off.
The colour is really bold and the metallic shimmer is incredible! Will definitely be buying again in more colours!
phob C.
Portsmouth
Review for: Prestige more...
I loooove these kits! I had a sample given to me and I loved it so much that I went and bought it in 5 different shades. The formula is great - long wearing, matte but not drying, super pigmented. Absolutely love them & super affordable
Alexandra C.
These are honestly the best liquid lipsticks I’ve used. They stay on for so long. The applicator is great. It’s so smooth and creamy and really affordable. It’s from a local drugstore. I defiantly recommend this product!!
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
I have the metallic lip kit in shade Allure, it's a bright metallic pink and is so shiny. I really love it but would love to try the orange shade because it looks so pretty.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
What is your favourite colour from this collection?