Barry M

Barry M Cosmetic Lip Liner
104 Reviews
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
These lip pencils are so pigmented and glide on so smoothly, just like butter! They are such a great price that you cannot go wrong!! Definitely recommend!
5 / 5
This lipliner is by far one of the most creamist pigmented liners that i have used. So easily applied onto the outer lips leaving a smooth finish creating a subtle but bold statement. Definitely recommend
5 / 5
The formula for this liner is perfect, not too hard or soft! I use rose every day with nars lipbalm over and it’s perfect for my skin tone as a neutral natural lip
5 / 5
One of the best liners I’ve used. It’s so smooth and easy to sharpen. Creamy and very pigmented.Doesn’t smudge and lasts hours!! Also it is really cheap.
5 / 5
• BARRY M LIPGLOREE • Such a soft and smooth glide! It all started with me picking one up and going out on a whim. Y’all should have seen how shook I was when I lined my lips with this for the first time! I kid you not it was like smooth butter lathered on toast. I first went with the shade ‘rose’ (my favourite till this day) it is the perfect base for any nude; matching my olive skin-tone perfectly! I ended up going back and getting mostly all the other shades for my kit! I have had so many of my clients loving this on them. Very lovely and light perfectly paired with a gloss! My favourite lip combination is the Barry M lipliner in ‘chocolate’ paired with Mac velvet teddy topped with Nyx ‘fortune cookie’ lipgloss! It is the perfect nude for us olive toned babes. It’s a very diverse product which you can switch up with many shades of lipstick and glosses or even use it on it own. I would say it’s a slept on dupe of the MAC lip liners and is cheap enough to replace! Go get your hands on them and change your lip game girls!!!
5 / 5
I first fell in love with this brand as a child at The Clothes Show exhibition, when Barry M was a market stall and not a known company. I used to buy the powder glitter eyeshadow pots. This lip liner in pink is my all time favourite Barbie doll pink. I colour it whole lip in with it and don’t use lipstick. Beautiful colour and texture! 10/10
5 / 5
Great for black girls as a warm but not too dark brown for natural overlining for day or night looks
5 / 5
[product:barry-m-cosmetic-kohl-pencil] is very nice ,have creamy texture. Quite affordable. Long lasting. Easy to apply. I have this in 3 different colours. Pink ,purple and gold. Love all the shades. Sometimes I use them as an eyeliner . It looks amazing both on lips and eyes. I love to apply the pink one on my whole lips as a lipstick as it is an amazing colour. Love them. Recommended
5 / 5
My all time favourite lip liners! I literally won’t use any others! The shades are insane! I’m wearing blush in this one. They last long and blend so well with other lip colours!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Love this lip liner! Very easy to put on and blends easily with your finger so you can blend it with lipgloss or lipstick. It’s long so it will last a while when sharpening. The harder you press down, the darker it is. The Chocolate shade is so nice too and goes well with my paler skin and I imagine it will also suit any other skin shades. The only issues I have with it is it can rub off quite easily and will turn a more orange colour when this happens but you can’t expect a very cheap lip liner to not do this. I would overall recommend it [brand:barry-m][product:barry-m-cosmetic-lip-liner]