Barry M Cosmetic Lip Liner uploaded by keileigh H.Barry M Cosmetic Lip Liner uploaded by Micha M.Barry M Cosmetic Lip Liner uploaded by A P.

BY BARRY M COSMETICS

Velvety smooth with a creamy texture, these lip liners are firm enough to draw a precise thin line, yet soft enough to blend in.

Lip Liners (all shades)

C10-18 Triglycerides, Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Rhus Succedanea Cera, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, [+/- Mica, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 15850, CI 77891, CI 45410, CI 19140, CI 77742, CI 42090, CI 45380, CI 73360, CI 15985]

Renuka R.
WILTSHIRE
Review for: Blush
The ones I use is not the list... and I could even find it in the search... so yhh. I normally use the the tints, touch of magic/ genie and recently they got new shades; unicorn and Neptune. Had to try them too!! It’s very pretty and magical lol changes colour when you put on your lips!!
If you don’t want to put on too much; this is the best !! Light yet Sophisticated!!!
Lisa E.
Review for: Rose, Blush
I LOVE these lip liners! I always wear them alone, without lipstick. They give a bold lip and are long-lasting and no-hassle - which is basically a dream in my opinion. They’re such good value and are an absolute staple in my lip product collection.
Eloise B.
Brookfields, Netherton, Wakefield
Review for: Other
I got this lip liner in one of the Barry M Lip Kits and i love it! It goes on so easily and doesn't feel dry or sticky as i've found with other lip liners. The packaging was lovely, and I would definitely recommend the lip kit as a whole to others!
lyza l.
birmingham
Review for: Toast, Chocolate
So these are very good alternatives to mac or NYX. It's affordable from Superdrug's in the UK 🇬🇧. May not be so long lasting but on a matte lip works well. I'm a repeat user I don't tend to stray from a product when it's good.
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Review for: Red, Tan, Mulberry
I picked these up on a 3 for 2 offer and Im so impressed! Theyre really good! They sharpen well and dont break easily, and give a sharp line. The shade range is awesome too, there are all sorts of tones, and theyre £2.99 each!!
Micha M.
London, England
Review for: Plum
This lip liner gives me the perfect blend. I bought from Superdrug's for only 2.99 great value for money as I use it everyday and it lasts for about 6 months. I never have to touch up using this lip liner it also gives me the perfect blend and I have recommend it to a lot of friends as I'm always been questioned about my lip colour
A P.
Review for: Toast, Blush
I love these lip liners as they are such good value for money. They are super long lasting and sit well under other lip products. I have been using these for a couple months now and am in love. I will definitely be purchasing mor colours
Sian M.
Review for: Rose, Tan, Toast, Blush
I love these so so much, soft and easy to apply. Lasts ages because the product doesn’t smear on it applies quite thinly but it’s very pigmented. The packaging I think is very cute and I like the way it shows the colour because you can see which one you want straight away.
Lindy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very pigmented and easy to apply thanks to the soft formula. There is a large range of colours available so easy to find a match for your lipstick. Long lasting and easy to sharpen.
Ellie N.
Lincoln
Review for: Toast, Blush
Super pigmented lip liners but don’t glide on perfectly. Definitely would need to prep your lips beforehand but would still buy again due to the amazing pigmentation