Barrio Fiesta Bagoong ( Shrimp Paste ) (3 bottles)

by Barrio Fiesta

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barrio Fiesta Bagoong ( Shrimp Paste ) (3 bottles)!
How would you rate this product?
Waukegan, IL
I'm half Filipino; my mom is from Bicol. I grew up in the US with a mix of Filipino and American culture. My mom had a few brands of bagoong throughout the years that she would use, but this brand was always my favourite! Now I buy this for my household. I love this bagoong with green mango, kare kare, rice, sinigang, and so much more! It is the perfect amount of salty. Highly recommended!
Chicago , IL
I grew up in the Philippines and my favorite fruit is unripe mango. It goes so well with a spicy shrimp paste as a dipping sauce. When I moved to the US, I cannot find a shrimp paste that I used to pair with a green mango. And then I saw this in the Asian market and immediately grabbed one. It's not as delicious as home made shrimp pastes but the taste is good enough to be paired with green mangoes. I suggests to add chilis to make it spicy.
I will actually make you guys buy this products because its a good partner in every meals ...specially if you want a dip in your mangoes...goes well with your rice too! not good in smell but trust me once you try it with mangoes you will just finish the bottle without really knowing it.đź‘Ť
Colindale, The Hyde
I love this shrimp paste, because its not too salty, and you can still sauté it with pork, onion and garlic.

Looking for your answer?