Barq's

Barq's Root Beer
326 Reviews
5 / 5
I usually have to try new drinks every few weeks, I like to drink water, juice, milk, but my favorite would have to be Barqs Root Beer! The taste is a unique barks spice. So it makes the taste very good. There is a great amount to quench your thirst. This is something that you wanna taste over and over. The price is very budget friendly. The ingredients are all on the can or bottle. The package was also appealing.
5 / 5
This root beer has always been great. The flavour is really sweet and unique tasting. When served chilled or with ice it is very refreshing. I love the look of the label as well.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I love me some root beer. This is sweet and crisp with fizz added on. It gets too sweet for me when I drink more than one can a day. Almost as good as A&W.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Barqs is my second favorite root beer. It tastes great I like the fizz. I do thing it’s too sweet at times. It’s definitely sweeter than my number one.
5 / 5
Barq’s Rootbeer is super delicious! I love Barq’s other than any other Rootbeer. A&W Rootbeer is mid, but Barq’s?! Perfect! The taste and the fizziness is perfect! I really recommend Barq’s rootbeer and people should try it 💖💗😋😁
5 / 5
It has the best flavor and is the most refreshing of all the root beers. It is crisp and the vanilla flavor is bold. Other root beers are just weak and only tatse good when used for a float. This is.a.stand alone soda
5 / 5
BEST DRINKAROUND!!! THE.TASTE IS.CRISP!! BARQS IS.A.MUST HAVE.WHERE EVER I GO! ITS GREAT IN A CAN!! BUT AWESOME IN.A BOTTLE
5 / 5
This is my absolute favorite root beer. All other root beers don’t even compare. I drink this as my “everyday drink”. So good!
5 / 5
My favorite root beer and I love that it is caffeinated. The best soda to pair with classic pepperoni pizza 🍕 I will never understand why the diet version has no caffeine, with their slogan being, “Barq’s has bite.”
5 / 5
My indulgence used to be sugary soda. Since discovering Barq’s Zero (and previously Diet Barq’s), I find I can have the same satisfying root beer flavor without the sugar calories. At zero calories for a 12 ounce can, Barq’s is my go-to soft drink. It is also low sodium. When I want a special indulgence, I pour the root beer over a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make a float.