Barq's Red Crème Soda

by Barq's Root Beer

Barq's root beer has a "bite" that reflects teens' passion for living life to the fullest. Barq's combines an edgy, outgoing, uninhibited personality with a uniquely bold taste.

Is there anywhere I can find a diet version of this? 75 grams of sugar is ridiculous!
Start your review of Barq's Red Crème Soda!
Danielle E.
It’s an interesting twist on a classic, it is super sweet and creamy. The taste reminds me of strawberry bubblegum
Emily G.
Follansbee, WV
Barq's Red Crème Soda uploaded by Emily G.
I love a treat of creme soda every now and then. It’s a fun color, and it’s deliciously sweet and creamy.
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
BEST DRINK EVER. It tastes like vanilla and big red! It is a classic. Sipping on this drink will take you back to the old days, while having a great taste. I personally think it's better than big red! Try it and let me know!
Jessica B.
Barq's cream soda is delicious. It has that classic super sweet taste. It's a special treat for me because I can't find it locally. The only place I have even seen Barq's cream soda available for purchase is Louisiana.
Marti G.
Erie, PA
One of my all time favorite childhood drinks is barqs red creme soda. I love it. Try it over vanilla ice cream....awesome sauce!
Kristina B.
WARREN, OH
Barq's Red Crème Soda uploaded by Kristina B.
The first taste is so refreshing and different from any other soda I've had. one of my all time favorite sodas. carbonated but quenches your thirst perfectly! Barq's Red Crème Soda Influenster
Candace F.
Lubbock , TX
Twist on a classic! It’s so good and has a different taste! It’s nothing weird or funny tasting but it’s pleasing to the palette. ❤️ Such a good pick up!
Stef J.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Amazon
Tastiest creme soda that there ever was. Only downside is the high sugar content - it’s way up there.
Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
This is a classic drink that I associate with New Orleans. It tastes like a refreshing summer drink to be sipped slowly while sitting on a front porch in the summer heat. It’s completely refreshing. I highly recommend it to anyone who likes a fruity sweet carbonated drink.
Nikki L.
abbeville,la
This is a creamy delicious drink that is sure to hit the spot. I used to drink them all the time as a kid and it brings back memories of days gone by.