Barq's Diet Root Beer 12 oz Can uploaded by Jenna D.Barq's Diet Root Beer 12 oz Can uploaded by Christine R.

BY BARQ'S DIET

Barq's root beer has a "bite" that reflects teens' passion for living life to the fullest. Barq's combines an edgy, outgoing, uninhibited personality with a uniquely bold taste. see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my absolutely favorite root beer! It’s better compared to the alternative. The flavor is great! It’s great alone or as a root beer float. Room for improvement ? No. I’d buy it again, surely. I recommend it to anyone.
Libby R.
Being diagnosed as type one diabetic at eleven years old, I didn’t want to stop drinking soda. I was really mad knowing I’d have to switch to diet drinks because I thought they wouldn’t taste the same, but not diet Barq’s! I’m from the hometown of Barq’s, and it’s the only soda that I actually think the diet one taste better than the original!
Sabrina C.
Spanish Fork, UT
This root beer is better than A&W’s! It’s flavor is very creamy with a bite. I like that it’s not caffeinated and so I can have a soda later in the day and not be wired. I love to have it at kids birthday parties too.
Amanda E.
Conyers, GA
This stuff is my guilt free pleasure! No carbs, no fat, no calories. Tastes like its loaded with them. Amazon pantry sells them pretty cheap and it arrives in less than two hours. Anybody who is carb conscious and going insane for sweets. This is a great alternative. Add a couple tablespoons of frozen cool whip and you will think you are cheating.
Jessica B.
Barq's makes the best root beer. And the diet version is fantastic. It does not taste like a diet drink at all. The only downside is in Alabama you can only buy cans. The only place I have ever seen it for sale in bottles is Louisiana.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Diet Barq's is a delicious diet root beer drink that doesn't taste diet at all. It's totally delicious. I have normally seen it in cans, but it's also available at some fast food restaurants. I would buy this again and again.
Christine R.
Arabi, La
Diet Barq's Root Beer is the best diet drink. It tastes so good. It does not taste like a diet drink. It's so good, you will probably not drink the regular one again after you try it.