BY BARQ'S

Barq's root beer has a "bite" that reflects teens' passion for living life to the fullest. Barq's combines an edgy, outgoing, uninhibited personality with a uniquely bold taste. see more...

• Does this even taste like regular root beer?1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,031 reviews
This is my absolutely favorite root beer! It’s better compared to the alternative. The flavor is great! It’s great alone or as a root beer float. Room for improvement ? No. I’d buy it again, surely. I recommend it to anyone.
Lori B.
I really like the taste of Barq's root beer. I also like the fact that you can get it in a diet version, so you don't have to take in all those calories.
Rachel S.
Pleasantville, NJ
I love root beer but not diet because you could really taste the fake sugar they put in it. i really hate any type of diet sodas
Ashlea H.
Cortland, OH
HAS the best taset this is our go to brand of root beer we really injoy the crisp of this root beer.
Autumn M.
Tastes great as the regular version. I prefer this because I'm watching my sugar intake.
Sydney M.
Does this even taste like regular root beer?