BY BARQ'S

Drink Barq's it's good. see more...

Mandie T.
Lake Charles, LA
Foodie Expert
This by far my favorite root beer. The flavor is better than the non diet one in my opinion. This isn't as easy to find in a 20 oz bottle at any convenient store. I buy the 12 pack and keep a few at my office with the need hits.
Natasha S.
Memphis, IN
Trying to cut calories and it's just painful to drink your calories! My problem has always been that I find the taste of diet soda disgusting. This soda does not have that awful diet taste at all.
Josh P.
Foodie Expert
Not nearly as good as the non-diet version, but still a stellar soda. Wouldn't be my first choice of root beer, but would choose it over any other type of cola. Like the vanilla flavor. Good flavor.
Adele H.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite diet soda's. It taste so much like regular and even has the bite of the original. It isn't bland like some other diet sodas can be.
Jill H.
I don't really like soda, but once in a blue moon I will crave a diet rootbeer. This is by faaaar the best kind! It's great for root beer floats!
Este E.
Severna Park, MD
Great Diet Soda to satisfy a craving for sweets! It is also delicious served as a float with vanilla frozen yogurt or low fat ice cream!
Thereze B.
Great root beer! You can barely taste that it's even diet I couldn't believe it! It would be great in a root beer float!
TaSheka S.
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of diet anything but the barqs red cream soda is eerythin to me...yummm.makes me want white castles...cause that's the only place I can get it at restaurant wise