BeveragesSodaBarq's Root Beer
Barq's Creme Soda French Vanilla

Barq's Creme Soda French Vanilla

by Barq's Root Beer

Where can you buy this? I have only seen the red cream soda before.
Start your review of Barq's Creme Soda French Vanilla!
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
One of my top favorite drinks! It’s so good and refreshing! It’s almost like drinking whipping cream it’s so light! I usually find one at my local convenience store. It’s so much better in a can. If you never had one your missing out.
chloe B.
graham
i love love love this drink! i’m not a big fan of carbonated drink but more creamy drinks and this has the perfect mixture of both with great flavor! i absolutely love this soda and definitely recommend it to others!
Erica S.
OH
Barq's french vanilla cream soda is lightly refreshing and a nice treat to add to a float. I tried it with chocolate ice cream!
Porshia M.
Taste's ok, not quite like the non diet form. But still ok once in a while. Wouldn't purposely get again.
Michala S.
Not a big fan of this. Diet soda doesn't taste that good to me. I don't really like french vanilla either.