Baronessa Cali Oliva Farmacia Hand Cream 2.4oz

by Baronessa Cali

Our hand cream is a quick absorption, non-greasy, deep hydrating hand softener. This wonderful fragrance will add a pick me when used up throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Baronessa Cali Oliva Farmacia Hand Cream 2.4oz!
summer C.
Mattoon, IL
Baronessa Cali Oliva Farmacia Hand Cream 2.4oz uploaded by summer C.
I cant remember which subscription box I received this hand cream from but I do like it. Its not too greasy which i was woried about since it has olive oil. It obsorbed into my skin well and my hands were soft and hydrated. Its not my favorite hand cream but it is good enough that I would purchase it again.
Perla H.
Acworth, GA
First of all.... smells AMAZING! It’s not greasy when you used it. It’s gentle and really soft! It really help with my dry hands! #loveit!

Looking for your answer?