BY BARNEY'S

Sarah G.
Wilson, WY
I adore Barney's. Whether I am shopping in one of their stores or online, I always have a wonderful experience shopping at Barney's. They always assist me in finding the perfect items that I was looking for (whether it is clothing, shoes, beauty products, etc.). If you are unfamiliar with Barney's, I highly recommend shopping there the next time you are near a physical store. They offer products for a variety budgets and they carry products that are excelsior compared to other shops.
Buck M.
Bradenton
Barney’s is my one stop fashion, fragrance and grooming spot . I’m able to find quality products ranging from Creed to Giuseppe Zanotti. The staff is always nice and informative. I often recommend Barney’s to those looking for luxury brands.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Good quality.  High end brands can be found here.  Great selection.  Best of the best. One of my favorite stores for clothing, accessories,  purses, shoes, wallets, perfumes, home scents etc.  Awesome shopping environment - organized, neat, clean and well put together. High standards.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Love barneys. I love the hip vibe. Definitely posh but young posh. Higher priced products but ones you can't live with out. This is where I buy my Frederic Malle fragrance and they always have amazing gifts with purchase. If you are ever in a town with all the big fancy department stores. Put Barney's on the top of your list.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love shopping at barneys for high end items hat are exclusive. You can get a personal experience in which the sales associate contacts you when something exclusive becomes available. They can charge send it to you via mail, or hold it for you until you arrive to purchase. That's my favorite reason to shop at Barneys!
Rebecca F.
ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray
I love this spray, it adds volume and texture to my hair. As well as lifting out any dirt from 2 day old hair. So it's kind of like a dry shampoo also. The price is a little steep, but it's Barney's soooo....either way, totally worthy it for the scent alone.
Lauren B.
I don't think there's one department store that I am that I don't like. They have all different brands that you can't find another lower and department stores. Their customer service for the most part is above and beyond other department stores because of the clientele that comes in there
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
If you are looking for high end clothes you will definitely find them on this site. I LOVE to shop there. Shipping for my house is two days which is great because i don't like to wait. Great variety of designer shoes! Free return policy. But be careful you might have a chance to spend there your pay check lol
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
Another major rip off retailer. I purchased a pair of Lady Gaga sunglasses and they were literally a cheap pair of plastic goggles (like a construction worker's) with lace literally hot glue to it. Like a sick joke. How dumbed down they think society is is truly amazing.
Ivy N.
Quincy, MA
I love barneys because it's like my one stop for high end retail. To be honest though, sometimes their selections are priced higher than other department stores so please keep an eye out for that. My off white denim jacket was almost $100 more than it was listed on saks.