BY BARNEY'S

Marian J.
herald
Love love love Barneys. The ship out their products so quickly and it’s FREE shipping. They will also wrap your gift up for free with a cute personable note that you typed in or an empty one that you can hand write in.
Aurora A.
I buy my Tatcha products from Barneys. Great customer service. No complaints. The beauty counters are kinda small, but the employees make sure you know and understand how to use what you are going to purchase.
Drew M.
Stamford, CT
Good selection of brands. Almost always over priced and sometimes they take on new designers, jack up the pricing but the quality really isn’t all there and they don’t end up carrying them after a while. It can be a bit of a gamble
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I enjoyed shopping here but there are a lot of high priced items.That is the only negative I can think of.The website is easy to navigate and they carry a lot of beauty brands and clothing unique to their store.
Cody W.
When I treat my self to my annual winter handbag I like to browse this website I have ordered perfume and cologne and some beauty products before and the process from start to finish is luxury
Claudia F.
Love shopping barneys beauty section. They have the goods. They carry a nice eclectic fragrance collection. They also have cool brands like rag and bone.. pricy but worth every dollar.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I adore Barney's. Whether I am shopping in one of their stores or online, I always have a wonderful experience shopping at Barney's. They always assist me in finding the perfect items that I was looking for (whether it is clothing, shoes, beauty products, etc.). If you are unfamiliar with Barney's, I highly recommend shopping there the next time you are near a physical store. They offer products for a variety budgets and they carry products that are excelsior compared to other shops.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Love barneys. I love the hip vibe. Definitely posh but young posh. Higher priced products but ones you can't live with out. This is where I buy my Frederic Malle fragrance and they always have amazing gifts with purchase. If you are ever in a town with all the big fancy department stores. Put Barney's on the top of your list.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Good quality.  High end brands can be found here.  Great selection.  Best of the best. One of my favorite stores for clothing, accessories,  purses, shoes, wallets, perfumes, home scents etc.  Awesome shopping environment - organized, neat, clean and well put together. High standards.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love shopping at barneys for high end items hat are exclusive. You can get a personal experience in which the sales associate contacts you when something exclusive becomes available. They can charge send it to you via mail, or hold it for you until you arrive to purchase. That's my favorite reason to shop at Barneys!