BY BARNEY'S

Marian J.
herald
Love love love Barneys. The ship out their products so quickly and it’s FREE shipping. They will also wrap your gift up for free with a cute personable note that you typed in or an empty one that you can hand write in.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I enjoyed shopping here but there are a lot of high priced items.That is the only negative I can think of.The website is easy to navigate and they carry a lot of beauty brands and clothing unique to their store.
Cody W.
Brookhaven, PA
When I treat my self to my annual winter handbag I like to browse this website I have ordered perfume and cologne and some beauty products before and the process from start to finish is luxury
Claudia F.
Love shopping barneys beauty section. They have the goods. They carry a nice eclectic fragrance collection. They also have cool brands like rag and bone.. pricy but worth every dollar.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I adore Barney's. Whether I am shopping in one of their stores or online, I always have a wonderful experience shopping at Barney's. They always assist me in finding the perfect items that I was looking for (whether it is clothing, shoes, beauty products, etc.). If you are unfamiliar with Barney's, I highly recommend shopping there the next time you are near a physical store. They offer products for a variety budgets and they carry products that are excelsior compared to other shops.
Bethany H.
Mcminnville, OR
Love barneys. I love the hip vibe. Definitely posh but young posh. Higher priced products but ones you can't live with out. This is where I buy my Frederic Malle fragrance and they always have amazing gifts with purchase. If you are ever in a town with all the big fancy department stores. Put Barney's on the top of your list.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Good quality.  High end brands can be found here.  Great selection.  Best of the best. One of my favorite stores for clothing, accessories,  purses, shoes, wallets, perfumes, home scents etc.  Awesome shopping environment - organized, neat, clean and well put together. High standards.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love shopping at barneys for high end items hat are exclusive. You can get a personal experience in which the sales associate contacts you when something exclusive becomes available. They can charge send it to you via mail, or hold it for you until you arrive to purchase. That's my favorite reason to shop at Barneys!
Rebecca F.
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray
I love this spray, it adds volume and texture to my hair. As well as lifting out any dirt from 2 day old hair. So it's kind of like a dry shampoo also. The price is a little steep, but it's Barney's soooo....either way, totally worthy it for the scent alone.
Elena F.
Warminster, PA
If you are looking for high end clothes you will definitely find them on this site. I LOVE to shop there. Shipping for my house is two days which is great because i don't like to wait. Great variety of designer shoes! Free return policy. But be careful you might have a chance to spend there your pay check lol