BY BARNEY'S #51 in Nut & Seed Butters

Barney Butter is an all natural almond butter made with Premium California Almonds. It is a craveably delicious treat with all the right qualities: the rich flavor, nutrition and versatility of almonds with a texture just like peanut butter.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love adding this stuff to my morning protein shakes it is so delicious yummy and finger licking good ! I love almond butter in general but this one is just the most perfect consistency goes so well with bananas
Eden L.
Must admit I do dig this almond butter. Great consistency (the creamy one) and didnt requirr a ton of stirring before use. Pretty yummy stuff.
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Its Good but not as good as justins. I actually prefer the fresh market fresh ground honey peanut butter or almond butter
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This has been a game changer for me. The taste is one of its kind. I only buy this kind now. Even my inlaws love it.
Oksana D.
I am a peanut butter lover but this is my all time favorite. It's so smooth and creamy and really hits the spot.
tammy m.
Strongsville, OH
The packaging is really nice you got a lot in the package it taste good it’s good quality affordable I love
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
My favorite almond butter ever! It's expensive but it's so delicious that I'll overlook the cost.
Jessika A.
Diosssssss creo que siempre recuerdo a mi abuela por darm tanto de de estos. Lo comía con pan tostado y jalea ers lo maaaaaximo siempre que me lo daba como merienda en las tardes y por suepuestO CUANDO TENÍA ANTOJOS.
Luisa F.
Riquisimas! Me la como de merienda y mis sobrinas hacen dl famoso sándwich de mantequilla de mani y mermelada y les encanta, no son baratas
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
I don't like the taste. It is too sweet. It is too buttery. I won't buy it again. I don't reccomend buying it again