BY BARNEY'S

Barney Butter is an all natural almond butter made with Premium California Almonds. It is a craveably delicious treat with all the right qualities: the rich flavor, nutrition and versatility of almonds with a texture just like peanut butter.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Patrycja B.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love adding this stuff to my morning protein shakes it is so delicious yummy and finger licking good ! I love almond butter in general but this one is just the most perfect consistency goes so well with bananas
Eden L.
Must admit I do dig this almond butter. Great consistency (the creamy one) and didnt requirr a ton of stirring before use. Pretty yummy stuff.
Stacy O.
Silver Spring, MD
Its Good but not as good as justins. I actually prefer the fresh market fresh ground honey peanut butter or almond butter
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
This has been a game changer for me. The taste is one of its kind. I only buy this kind now. Even my inlaws love it.
Oksana D.
I am a peanut butter lover but this is my all time favorite. It's so smooth and creamy and really hits the spot.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
The packaging is really nice you got a lot in the package it taste good it’s good quality affordable I love
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
My favorite almond butter ever! It's expensive but it's so delicious that I'll overlook the cost.
Jessika A.
Diosssssss creo que siempre recuerdo a mi abuela por darm tanto de de estos. Lo comía con pan tostado y jalea ers lo maaaaaximo siempre que me lo daba como merienda en las tardes y por suepuestO CUANDO TENÍA ANTOJOS.
Luisa F.
Riquisimas! Me la como de merienda y mis sobrinas hacen dl famoso sándwich de mantequilla de mani y mermelada y les encanta, no son baratas
Daryya D.
East Hanover, NJ
I don't like the taste. It is too sweet. It is too buttery. I won't buy it again. I don't reccomend buying it again