Add a Photo

By BARNEY BUTTER
Barney Butter is peanut free and made in an almond only facility. Ingredients are almond and palm fruit oil. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.)
Photo (1)
eunises R.
eunises R.
Santa Rosa, CA
Jan. 15, 2017, 9:01 a.m.
Review for: Barney Butter Almond Butter Smooth 16 oz - Vegan
Hands down one of the best of the best. So good, yummy, everyhing about it works so perfectly. Thank ypu so ,uch fod helping ,e out
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
West Caldwell, NJ
I love this almond butter! As an avid peanut butter eater (I've had PB&J basically everyday since kindergarten... I am 28 now!) I was looking for a change and by chance grabbed this off the shelf. The nutritional stats are also really good for low sugar, low calorie diets. I have found that although this almond butter isn't sweet, it is thick and yummy like peanut butter. I highly recommend giving this product a try!
Barbara P.
Barbara P.
Silver Spring, MD
Dec. 17, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
Review for: Barney Butter Almond Butter Smooth 16 oz - Vegan
This tastes goooooood! I bought it to make Specaloos truffles, but I just used it in my newest smoothie recipe, fruit and nut chocolate bar. You need to stir it, which is weird, but worth it for the taste!! I bought it on Boxed!!
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
I love Justina almond butter however barneys is cheaper. What is this difference in flavor?