Barney Butter Almond Butter Smooth uploaded by Meaghan J.Barney Butter Almond Butter Smooth uploaded by Meaghan J.

BY BARNEY BUTTER

Barney Butter Smooth Almond Butter™.
Peanut free.
Non-GMO.
All natural. All good.
Blanched & roasted almonds.
Gluten free.
Kosher.
Made with love in California. see more...

Margaret R.
Ah-mazing. Almond butter can be so expensive, but I first discovered this brand at a Wal-Mart for under $7. I bought the bare almond butter-no added sugar or salt. It is healthy, all natural, nasty, AND affordable. What a win!
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
I LOVE almond butter, but I hate how expensive it is. This is the best value I've found in stores. The quality of this almond butter is impeccable. Almond butter is perfect with bananas or crackers, and fills me up fast!
Kheila  L.
Orlando , FL
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I have tried A LOT of almond butters and this is one is by far the best. the flavor and consistency are perfect. I love it on toast or apples or just on its own. delish and healthy!
Meaghan J.
Traverse city, MI
While the taste is great, the texture is kind of off putting. It was smooth, but not creamy at all... It was too hard to spread and didn't really even melt that well. I mainly used it to stir into oatmeal and even then it took a while. I probably won't buy this again, but that's only because of a personal texture preference.
Taplan A.
Melbourne, FL
This is by far my all time favorite almond butter I have ever tried. I have purchased it at my local grocery store as well as health food stores on multiple occasions. This almond butter is awesome because the oil doesn't separate so I don't have to spend ages mixing it together before using it. I love to pair it with apples or crackers or even putting it on a sandwich. I haven't purchased any other brand since discovering this one. Highly recommend!
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only almond butter I enjoy. Ive tried others and none compare to this one. Ive bought this item at Market Basket, Roche Brothers and Possibly Shaws or Stop and Shop. Ive raved about it to coworkers and family. Some have even gone out to buy it! Taste great, its creamy and its healthy!
Victoria W.
Columbus, OH
I tried his almond butter because I couldn't afford the brand I wanted at the time. It's not the worst. Almond butter tends to be drier than peanut butter, from what I can tell. I definitely would buy again, considering the price difference.
Neva C.
los angeles, CA
Almond butter is a great alternative to peanut butter. its got a much nicer flavor in my opinion, and is quite a bit healthier for you as well. this almond butter has a great flavor and consistency. Definitely try it!
Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
This almond butter is delicious. It had a great smooth texture but great taste as well. Keeps a decent amount of time. More expensive but it's worth it for the smooth texture.
Amber W.
I just recently made the switch from peanut butter to almond butter and I definitely don't regret it. The taste is amazing and it's a great, quick source of protein.