BY BARNEY BUTTER

Megan C.
Hebron, KY
I recently bought this from Meijer and the flavor is quite nice. It's creamy and good. It was quite hard to get out of the packaging though so that would be a downfall. I spent a good 5 minutes trying to get it to come out so I could eat it. I think a lot of it was stuck in there so I couldn't eat it all. That was disappointing.
Christina G.
I received a sample in a monthly box that I paid for. This is, by far, the best almond butter I have ever tasted. It's smooth, creamy, and has none of that grit that is so common in almond butters. It also doesn't separate as much, so there is less stirring.

I love these convenient 90-calorie pouches as they are absolutely perfect for snack time on a healthy diet.
Caridad F.
This almond butter is the absolute best. I love it with apples. I have it everyday in my protein banana, almond butter shake! Must try!
claudia z.
This is good, It's So creamy and delicious! Perfect for toast in the breakfast and recipes.
I like it, is really delicious
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Where can you purchase these products? Any chain grocery stores you know of that sell them?
Karina B.
Do these come in different flavors?