Barney Butter All Natural Almond Butter uploaded by Jadyn H.

BY BARNEY BUTTER

All Natural ~ All Good Blanched & Roasted Almonds. Peanut Free. Non-GMO. Gluten Free. Kosher. . see more...

• Do they make a smooth kind or is crunchy the only option?1 Answers
  • I've only tried regular peanut butter and I'm really thin...1 Answers
  • Do you eat it on bread for a sandwich, or what is your fa...2 Answers
Julie S.
Barney butter is my favorite brand of almond butter! Even though it is crunchy, the base feels pretty smoothe and it has the perfect crunch on a sandwich or on some celery. Even though the price of this brand is significantly more expensive, I tend not to eat nut butter too much, so I dont mind spending the money for when I do have a craving!!
Amber S.
Mason, MI
Review for: Smooth more...
Very delicious! No added salt or sugar, which can be hard to find with nut butters.  Great texture! Pairs well with fruit, bread, or celery.  Available for fair prices at Meijer.  Will buy again!
Jadyn H.
Rio, WI
While this is expensive, it is SO good. I love it so much. It's better for you aswell! Definitely will repurchase over and over. It's a bit higher in calories, 180 for 2 tablespoons, it's all organic and you can say all of the ingredients.
Dasha H.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love this! I'm all about almond butter, peanut butter, any butter you can think of that has to due with nuts. I especially love the smooth version of this as well. This brand and Justin's brand are the only two I eat on a day to day basis. Jiff does make some versions as well, but they add extra sugars.
Aly F.
La Jolla, CA
This is definitely one my favorite brands of peanut and almond butter. Great for topping smoothies or sweet breakfast foods. Good macros. Comparable fats and protein to most almond and protein butters. Definitely buy the crunchy if you like very crunchy nut butters. It is a little more dry than some other brands.
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
I have tried other Almond butters (Trader Joe's Brand, Justin's, MaraNatha) but this is by far my favorite! The taste is perfect, as it isn't too sweet or too bland. Just the right amount of flavor.

I also love that there are crunchy and smooth options, I myself love crunchy and my fiance loves smooth.

I eat this on toast or even with apple/ banana slices. It is perfect for those times when you need something sweet but don't want to go too crazy, a table-spoon full is just right.

This can be a bit pricey, thus I suggest looking out for coupons or for store specials. I usually purchase this at my local Sprouts market and it has been on sale a few times, which is always a plus. Luckily, a little goes a long way so no need to buy too much. A big jar lasts me a month or so.

I wish I received this product complimentary from Influenster, I can't stop raving about it thats for sure!
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
This was the first almond butter that I tried and I haven't tried any other one yet. I spread it on butter and I mixed it in my protein shake. Bought it from food lion for about 5 dollar. The flavor is great, it was just kinda dry compare to peanut butter that I am used to. Other than that it was great.
Rebecca C.
Waterbury, CT
Almond Butter has always been a favorite of mine! This Almond Butter is really good, especially on celery or apples. And if you have a peanut allergy, this brand is great because it's absolutely free of any peanut contaminates. It is a bit on the pricey side, and I have found healtheir Almond Butters, but overall I really enjoy this product!
Felicia T.
Simply the best. As a new mom, trying to substitute healtheir choices for myself is a continuous work in progress, but this almond butter is amazing. I use this almond butter instead of peanut butter and just simply want to eat it by itself.
Lindsay M.
I eat this almond butter every day! It is so delicious and creamy, but still has some chunks in it. I am a former peanut butter addict, but I have made the switch to the much healthier, less irritating almond butter. Great brand!
Karen R.
Is almond butter better than peanut butter?
Michelle S.
Olney, MD
What do you eat this with?
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
Has anyone else tried this, if so what do you think? How do you eat it-besides on sandwiches?
Brittany B.
Nacogdoches, TX
Can we make this product a little smoothr?
Taylor C.
Do you eat it on bread for a sandwich, or what is your favorite way to eat it?