Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow

by Barnes & Noble

Barnes & Noble, Reading Device, English-language edition, Pub by Barnes & Noble

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow!
How would you rate this product?
Lincoln Park, MI
I had a Nook HD tablet for a few years and loved it. Inexpensive and plenty of storage for books to read! I even used it for other apps too.
I cannot live without my nook! It is amazing! This one has awesome features, it's lightweight , a reasonable price and holds tons of storage!
Brandon, MS
I love love my nook! Great prices for getting books and many books to choose from. Read every night and kids love the books for them also.
Chillicothe, IL
Love love LOVE my nook! Unfortunately, my kiddos love it too. Always fighting them to use it!!! Probably should get them one of their own.
Lexington, KY
Pretty good nook easy to play around with . Love that u can take it around anywhere . Great screen and is wonderful to read your books with
I really like reading books on the nook. It works pretty well and I find it pretty easy to use overdrive to borrow books from the library
2,238 reviews
I love the Barnes & Noble's Nook HD tablet Barnes and Nobles number one is a great bookstore I would highly recommend anybody going there
Searcy, AR
I have the Samsung nook tab, and it's my favorite tablet ever! Smooth, fast and easy to use. Plus, you know, android, so all the better
I love my nook. I have taken it on every family vacation and to the hospital. The charge lasts a long time when only reading a book.
Bartow, FL
Love love love these for my thing i download these for my 8 year old and my self as well i love to read and it has a great selection

Looking for your answer?