Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow

by Barnes & Noble

Barnes & Noble, Reading Device, English-language edition, Pub by Barnes & Noble

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow!
How would you rate this product?
Beachwood, NJ
I had this and it stopped working. Extremely dissatisfied and sad. It was reset and I lost all my books. Very upset and will not buy again from them. They were willing to assist on the phone but I do not want to rebuy everything
N Las Vegas, NV
I read all my books on this program. It's super easy to use and easy to read from. It's also super easy to find new books and download them to your library. I wouldn't use anything else at this point!
Philadelphia, PA
Love my Nook! I picked the Nook because you could save your books onto an SD card and once your battery is completely done you can just replace it with a new one. Ive had my nook for 5 years now.
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
I love this tablet. It's super thin and the screen is so bright and clear. Such a great quality electronic. I would definitely recommend to a friend. I am very satisfied with mine and plan on buying another one when they come out with a new version
Hialeah, FL
I love this .. it's such a good tablet type machine . It's easy to use and it's inexpensive. It totallymet my expectations, however , the battery life was no that great
Delmont, PA
It's not my favorite tablet but it gets the job done. It's easy to read from and to access books, the prices can just be a bit more ban other places for books.
My 13 year old loves reading on the Nook. We buy digital books and she has access to them immediately. There is also a huge amount if free books available too.
Spartanburg, SC
I had to read all my books for high school on my nook and I loved it because I could have multiple books on there and I wouldn't have to care all those books.
Apopka, FL
Love this tablet. I've used the older versions and still have mine, just don't use as much bc we also have the Amazon Kindle and those are more user friendly
SALEM, OR
This is my favorite way to read! My all in one and I love that i can change the font and colors its the best way to read and always have your book with you.

Looking for your answer?