Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow

by Barnes & Noble

Barnes & Noble, Reading Device, English-language edition, Pub by Barnes & Noble

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow!
How would you rate this product?
Springfield, MA
I love my nook tablet I go online on YouTube, go shopping, read books, and do so many things in this tablet. I recommend this to everyone that I know it is truly amazing.
This is a great product if you love to read and don't want to get distracted by the other apps and such on the device. like how easy it is to adjust the print size.
I had this nook and I liked it. I wanted to do things like go on the internet and it didn't work well with that but a nook is for reading books and not other stuff.
I love my Nook! It is easy to use and east to download pretty much any book I want right to one place. The battery last forever and it stays nicely lit for late night reading. It is also kid friendly. My son LOVES reading from my nook which makes me proud he reads. This is definitely a product i recommend trying for any one who loves to read.
I did not have this particular nook but this one is just as great. I had the bigger screen with more memory. I loved it and I miss it greatly. I accidentally stepped on it and shattered the screen. I plan on getting it replaced very soon for I feel very lost without it. Going from a big screen to a phone screen is a hard adjustment.
Mount Dora, FL
Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow uploaded by Harlow B.
This is my favorite thing ever. I love to read a lot. I love that I can search and buy books at the touch of a finger. It also works great as a table with wifi. The HD quality is great for watching Netflix movies or reading kids books
This is truly one of my kids favorites.. We get their ebooks.. We do their school work we do a little bit everything on this tablet and I would totally recommend is product
El Paso, TX
I use to read all the ebooks in my Barnes & Noble Tablet, it is so easy and has the capability to keep more than 4,000 books on it, easy to open, to highlight the important parts, no problems at all, great light and good screen. Price acceptable, totally satisfied with my tablet! I just love it!
I really love my Nook. You can use it to store both Nook books and Kindle books. And the tablet I had allowed you to play games as well. It's super convienent if you travel a lot or simple want to relax at home and save space in purchasing books.
Waterloo, IA
This is the best thing everr. My niece is 7 years old now and it really important that we as a family stress the fact that she reads more than anything. She loves to carry the tablet around other than a bunch books and plus it's really affordable, you can download games as well as keep track of kids learning. so go by it .

Looking for your answer?