Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow

by Barnes & Noble

Barnes & Noble, Reading Device, English-language edition, Pub by Barnes & Noble

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow!
How would you rate this product?
Kerhonkson, NY
I love barnes and noble if it wasnt for amazon and kindle unlimited i would still be purchusing from them i used to spend a fortune on books but the kindle saves my money thats the only difference
Lexington, NC
I love the nook! It is great for not only reading but playing games as well and getting on the internet. It is so affordable and it is very easy to use. I use it several times a month.
Milton, WV
My husband bought this for me for our anniversary, and I absolutely love it! I love reading, and it makes it so easy. It's lightweight, easy to operate, and the battery stays charged for a long time.
Staten Island, NY
Love my Nook! I can read any book that I choose, play games, surf the internet, listen to music. The price point is perfect too; it can do anything an Ipad can at a fraction of the price.
Purvis, MS
I really like the nook tablet for reading. Barnes and noble has a good selection for reading and the tablet works great for its purpose. I wouldn't suggest it for everyday tablet use though.
La Follette, TN
I've tried several tablets and this is by far the clearest and sharpest resolution for a tablet! Purchasing your favorite book titles from Barnes and noble is also easy and fairy priced.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this for my son . I download learning books and he is so into it . It's a little pricey to me but it's worth it . Very convenient, I can take it on the go . Small enough to throw in my purse
My first tablet. I gifted myself on my birthday and it was one of the best purchases, ofcourse after a year it didn't work the same as before but I enjoyed reading on my commute to work.
Greensboro, NC
I love my B&N Tablet. It's light weight and stores my books in a convenient way. I love using for international travel- books, music and streaming capabilities make it very useful.
San Diego, CA
You can do that it because can it just be tell us what it is called it because we know don't want have to be a do it because to be a problem do that we have want to do it be a bad idea thing to do with so much love love ❤ it you it

Looking for your answer?