Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow uploaded by Harlow B.

BY BARNES & NOBLE

Barnes & Noble, Reading Device, English-language edition, Pub by Barnes & Noble

Cristina V.
My nook is basically an extension of my own body. We are one. I prefer having a reader to using my iPad, because there's no glare, it's easy to throw in a bag, it's not a gajillion dollars, and it holds a charge waaaaaaaaaay longer than any other tablet. While the nook is not as responsive or touch sensitive as an IPad, I don't mind at all because I only use it for reading and not browsing the internet or playing games. If you want to do those things you can, but I'm not sure you'll be happy with your experience in that department.
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
I had this tablet for a while and it is absolutely wonderful, it just didn't fulfill the purpose of it's purchase. I was a college student at the time and I knew that e-books would be cheaper than physical books. Sadly, the nook store doesn't carry many textbooks my field uses, so while this tablet is amazing, it was not useful for me. I ended up giving it to my mom who love to have it at work, vacation, and when she visits other countries.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love my nook! I love love love my Barnes & Noble NOOK HD tablet 8GB Snow!! It's super cheap (well the price I got it for anyway). I do like my Amazon Kindle better just because I have Amazon Kindle Unlimited, but my Nook was my first ever online reader and I'm really loyal to it. It's great because you can see it no matter the sunlight. I love using it on the beach!!! I definitely recommend it if you don't wanna use Amazon Kindle.
Kristina F.
Clarksville, TN
Bought this on a whim when my original nook color took a crap. However this performs so much better than the color. I use it for so much, read along books for my kids, cook books and my general reading. It was definitely worth the 50 I spent on it. Not to mention it helped me downsize the amount of books I have. Plus you can't go wrong with all the crazy nook book deals that Barnes and noble has.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown, NY
I love my Barnes and Noble HD tablet. There are so many things you can do with the Barnes and noble HD tablet. I purchase my tablet at a affordable price. The Barnes & Noble HD tablet is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I use my tablet every day! I highly recommend purchasing the Barnes & Noble HD tablet.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I was so excited to get one of these. Until they had that weird glitch. They told me to bring in my nook and they would reboot and fit it. Good great, I did it they did it I went home. Then it happen again! The big loading sign of death. They never fixes it wouldn't return it or anything they just tried to sell me a new one. No thank you. Hello IPad nice to meet you glad your not a nook.
Allyssa M.
Cazenovia , NY
I have had a Nook for years and it was a great investment at that time and still is. I use it regularly for both recreational reading and reading for school. It's very easy to navigate for both uses. Also, you're able to use the internet on it which is a great feature. Books are usually a bit cheaper as well when compared to a hard cover. I would highly recommend this device to anyone!
Jennifer F.
Ellsworth
I purchased this for my daughter who absolutely loves to read. I love the ability to download books right onto it as well at TV shows and music. A bit more affordable than some of the other tablets on the market.
Aishah A.
ALLENTOWN, PA
I really enjoyed using the Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet. It was nice to be able to carry multiple books at a time. I love that this device is capable of so much more than reading. I was able to download apps like Netflix and Hulu, listen to music, play games and search the internet. Unfortunately my screen was destroyed by my son so I can no longer enjoy this device.
jasmine j.
Richfield, MN
When my son wanted a tablet this was one of the first items that I purchased. It's easy to maneuver. It is also kid friendly. With a fraction of the cost, I was not worried about whether not if this is going to easily break. To my surprise it did not.