Barnes & Noble NOOK HD Tablet 8GB Snow uploaded by Harlow B.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #33 in Tablets

Barnes & Noble, Reading Device, English-language edition, Pub by Barnes & Noble

Lori H.
Byron, MN
Bought this as a Christmas present for my sister in law and she loves it! She is a big bookworm and she gets a ton of use from it, love that it's so easy to purchase books for it and they don't take up space in her room!
Cristina V.
My nook is basically an extension of my own body. We are one. I prefer having a reader to using my iPad, because there's no glare, it's easy to throw in a bag, it's not a gajillion dollars, and it holds a charge waaaaaaaaaay longer than any other tablet. While the nook is not as responsive or touch sensitive as an IPad, I don't mind at all because I only use it for reading and not browsing the internet or playing games. If you want to do those things you can, but I'm not sure you'll be happy with your experience in that department.
Aimee W.
I love my Nook! It is easy to use and east to download pretty much any book I want right to one place. The battery last forever and it stays nicely lit for late night reading. It is also kid friendly. My son LOVES reading from my nook which makes me proud he reads. This is definitely a product i recommend trying for any one who loves to read.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I did not have this particular nook but this one is just as great. I had the bigger screen with more memory. I loved it and I miss it greatly. I accidentally stepped on it and shattered the screen. I plan on getting it replaced very soon for I feel very lost without it. Going from a big screen to a phone screen is a hard adjustment.
ALICIA B.
Johnstown , NY
I love my Barnes and Noble HD tablet. There are so many things you can do with the Barnes and noble HD tablet. I purchase my tablet at a affordable price. The Barnes & Noble HD tablet is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. I use my tablet every day! I highly recommend purchasing the Barnes & Noble HD tablet.
Samantha G.
Mill Creek, WA
I had this tablet for a while and it is absolutely wonderful, it just didn't fulfill the purpose of it's purchase. I was a college student at the time and I knew that e-books would be cheaper than physical books. Sadly, the nook store doesn't carry many textbooks my field uses, so while this tablet is amazing, it was not useful for me. I ended up giving it to my mom who love to have it at work, vacation, and when she visits other countries.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
I love my nook! I love love love my Barnes & Noble NOOK HD tablet 8GB Snow!! It's super cheap (well the price I got it for anyway). I do like my Amazon Kindle better just because I have Amazon Kindle Unlimited, but my Nook was my first ever online reader and I'm really loyal to it. It's great because you can see it no matter the sunlight. I love using it on the beach!!! I definitely recommend it if you don't wanna use Amazon Kindle.
Kristina B.
Clarksville, TN
Bought this on a whim when my original nook color took a crap. However this performs so much better than the color. I use it for so much, read along books for my kids, cook books and my general reading. It was definitely worth the 50 I spent on it. Not to mention it helped me downsize the amount of books I have. Plus you can't go wrong with all the crazy nook book deals that Barnes and noble has.
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
I was so excited to get one of these. Until they had that weird glitch. They told me to bring in my nook and they would reboot and fit it. Good great, I did it they did it I went home. Then it happen again! The big loading sign of death. They never fixes it wouldn't return it or anything they just tried to sell me a new one. No thank you. Hello IPad nice to meet you glad your not a nook.
Kricket F.
Ellabell, GA
I don't own this personally☹️, but my nephew's & nieces do! I travel to stay with them for weeks at a time, so I definitely have had the chance to play with the Nook. It's awesome & I absolutely love it! It's not my favorite tablet. Not because of performance, no WAY, but there are others I like more, based on personal preferences. If you're a big fan of Barnes & Noble, this will be perfect for u!