Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Beth G.
Is ok. Or hat I expected. I usually use my iPad but decided to try this.  It truthfully did not meet my expectations. Slightly nervous pricey.
Sarah d.
Pompton Plns, NJ
This is hands down the best book that I have owned. The battery life is amazing and it is very easy to use. I recommend this to anyone who wants to buy it.
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I love my nook. It's simple and only used for reading, which I like because iPads can get distracting with all the apps. This would be good for kids too!
Tania A.
Cheektowaga, NY
I love my nook! It's perfect for travel. I take it to the beach and have no problem reading on it's screen. It's also nice at night because it lights up.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I love this Barnes and noble reader! I originally got one for my son who loves to read, and I liked it so much, I got one for myself too! Great product!
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
The absolute best thing that has came out I swear it comes in handy when I'm on the train the fact that it looks exactly like pages of a book !! Great!
Rachel M.
This is a good product and work well the battery lasts long. The only reason I give or a four is because to me it still doesn't compare to a real book.
Nadia S.
A convenient way to buy books straight from your nook. It's so easy, and it's directly on your nook so you don't have to use two different electronics.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I absolutely love using this to read outside by pool. It's honest like reading a book and it's super affordable as well. The battery life is insane!
Ashley H.
I got this as a gift from a friend and have been in love with it ever since. I would definitely recommend this item. If you love to read go for it
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭