Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Sydney S.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love my Nook! It is incredible! The built in back light is incredible! I can read anytime or anywhere. I bought it on sale after Christmas and I have had no problems with it at all!
Joanne S.
Love this basic e-reader. I love that it uses e-ink and it feels like I'm reading a piece of paper vs an led screen. It's an affordable price point and the books you read on here don't need to be Nook-only compatible files. You can also read PDF files and standard e-book formats. You can even check out books from the library. If you're looking for something lightweight and basic, with the feeling of reading a book, I would recommend this e-reader for what it is.
Katie B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Mine had a lot of problems honestly it was hard to work and would randomly shut off I ended up loosing it and never tried to get another one again or even find it honestly
Amber N.
Kalispell , MT
These are actually quite cool. I owned one a long time ago and although it made reading easier as I did not have to carry books around I prefer good old fashioned books.
Rose W.
I have had my nook for a while now. And once upon a time I thought nothing could be this useful. Well I was wrong. It is a perfect gift for anyone who likes to read.
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
The Barnes & Noble Nook is a favorite of mine. I got it for my 25th birthday a couple years ago. I love that I can buy and download my favorite books and have them all stored in one place rather than scattered around the house taking up space.
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
I have been extremely satisfied with this e-reader. It's not too expensive, has the look of reading paper books without the strain on the eyes like a traditional backlit LED tablet. I can take this with me anywhere since it's so slim - no bulk!
angela q.
Stockton , CA
Had before but I noticed I would never use it. It was nice while it lasted. It was cool how it would light up. I got mine on sale at target but later I sold it.
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
Great battery life, not entirely compatible with Kindle e-books which was a bummer but I do prefer the nook to the kindle. Very user friendly and good display.
Kat S.
Sacramento, CA
I love my nook!! Super easy to use, light weight to great to throw in my purse or diaper bag, and I love having my own personal library at the drop of a hat.
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭