Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Meshelle N.
Deltona, FL
I love the nook with glow light! It makes it easy and simple when you are traveling specifically- cars and planes. I like that it has that back glow light. Soft enough to not disturb others around you and bright enough to read. The nook still gives you the feeling of having a book in your hand and doesn't seem like you're staring at a computer screen- unlike other readers. I'd highly recommend it.
Jennifer N.
Leander, TX
I've used the Nook app since it came out. First, on an iPad, then an iPad mini, and I really wanted the Nook since it's smaller and will hold a lot more books. Great buy- hardly ever charge it and it holds hundreds of my books with zero memory issues like I experienced with the ipads. Love being able to read easily outside too!
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
I have been extremely satisfied with this e-reader. It's not too expensive, has the look of reading paper books without the strain on the eyes like a traditional backlit LED tablet. I can take this with me anywhere since it's so slim - no bulk!
connie P.
Logan, OH
This is an really good light.It's better then i thought it would be.It's not to pricey either.I enjoy Barnes and noble alot.all should look into it.cause they really have an great assortment of books and other things as well.
Nikky R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this e-reader! It's very sleek in design! The light is so useful for when i read at night and dont want to disturb my sleeping husband! It's not harsh on my eyes or anything! And the battery lasts a long time even while using the light! I love the design much better than Amazon's Kindle
Desiree' D.
Killbuck, OH
Absolutely love my nook! It was such a good investment since I love to read and I don't have enough room in my house for a whole library, I can store all my books on one little device. It's simple to use and Barnes and Noble gives you discounts on products if you join their membership. Great prices on everything
Kimberly A.
Waukesha, WI
Received this e-reader for my birthday. I was leaning towards choosing a less expensive model that did more, but would be harder on my eyes, and in the end I went for this. I am vey pleased with my decision. Easy to use, the screen doesn't hurt my eyes. I enjoy this quite a bit!
Ariel F.
Fountain Vly, CA
After having the original Nook, I am so happy I switched over to this guy. The feeling of reading is more authentic than on my iPad or OG Nook and I really like that you can adjust the brightness to your preferred strength. This has saved my eyes from my usual endless reading. :)
Josephine S.
I love this thing!! Not only is it convenient for traveling and just everyday use but it makes reading so much easier and convenient! I take my nook almost everywhere and it's nice to have so many reads in one place without having to carry tons of heavy books. :)
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Who wants it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭