Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Amanda V.
I have the Nook tablet and it's great for reading. It's light so no worries about dropping it on your face when reading in bed (like some of the other brands). The price was perfect as well! I will be buying more.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
I love the style of this device. It doesn't hurt your eyes to read like a normal screen does. The battery lasts a decent type and it's so Convenient to carry and store all your books on. I'm very satisfied.
julie w.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
I love my nook . I have always loved books but they do take up a lot of space. My nook helps me to keep all my favorite reads with me in a small space. I love the soft backlight. I have bought one for all my kids
Megan C.
Granger, IN
I love this Nook. It has a wonderful battery life. It is easy to use. The light setting in it is adjustable. It's easy to read on the beach or in bed before you go to sleep. I highly recommend this product.
Erin R.
I love reading on my nook. The glowlight allows me to read at night without a light.  I have had no problems with my nook and found it priced a little high. The cost of the books is similar to kindle books.
Miranda V.
I really really really love my e-reader! I love books but they take up a lot of space in my little apartment so this is great to keep all my books in one small place on my tablet and I love how long it stays charged and the display is great on it!
Memie W.
Clinton, IA
Love this product and everything that comes with it! It's easy to use and I use it for a lot of books. Great storage and it was a little pricey, but it met my expectations! I would recommend this to others.
Kayla B.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the nook! I get to read all my favorite books from it so simply, I still love regular books but this makes it easy to travel! You can have tons of books all on one device. I definitely recommended!
Rosemarie F.
Potomac, MD
I never go anywhere without my nook! It's super lightweight and fits easily in my bag, so I can take it with me everywhere. The device has more than enough storage for me, so I always have books to read.
Kim B.
Mt juliet
I love my nook. Easy to ale with you. Sleek design. Worth the money. Books are affordable. You can read books for free while in the store to see if you will like it. I have and will continue to recommend
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭