Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Ellie M.
La Crosse, WI
This product is great for traveling, typically I prefer to have a hard copy book but when needing to carry multiple copies with me, it's best to have them compact and in one place, under the weight limit! Easy to use, edgy and trendy looking, lots of capabilities.
Amanda J.
The first time I read a book on a nook screen it was a bit uncomfortable. I had to adjust the screen color and font size continuously to find my best use case. Eventually I found that I gave up on using the nook and went back to reading classic paperback books.
Dana D.
Tulsa, OK
This NOOK has a great high-resolution display for reading. I have an iPad mini, but the glare makes it difficult to read on. I like to pull it out and read while my daughter plays outside, even on a bright sunny day I'm able to read just fine.. The nook is really easy to use.
Lacey F.
I love my GlowLight Plus. It is lightweight and perfect for reading outside on a bright sunny day. It is easy to download new books and organize books. There is plenty of storage for books and documents. I just wish that my library's ebook lending center worked better with the nook.
Hannah M.
I used a friends while on a week long vacation and I really want my own now. The glow really made it easy on the eyes and not as harsh as a normal screen. And for someone who has never used a book before it was easy to navigate, and the price isn't bad either!
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I love my nook. Compared to the kindle devices, I prefer this device. The glow light feature is so useful so I can read in both the light and dark. The books are super easy to load on the device and the battery lasts forever! I highly recommend
Kalissa N.
I love this. One of the best purchases I have made. Works very well. It can hold several books I have 30 some pages of books and haven't touched what it can hold yet. Love reading when my boyfriend is sleeping so it doesn't wake him.
Candy Q.
I have purchased almost every nook that has been made. I love them all. I especially love this one for travel. Doesn't take up a lot of room, battery lasts for a long time, and it is easy on my eyes. I tell everyone they need one.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
 Love this thing it's so super late great reading is easy breezy I never get a headache I probably use it 3 to 5 times a week have an experienced problem yet and I've had an ovary year it's easy to use and you got a great device For the price
Nicole P.
Maplewood, MN
I really love my Nook, it is really easy to use and the glowlight is perfect for reading in the dark.  You can download lots of books without having to worry if you have enough space.  I reccomend this product for kids and adults.
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Who wants it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭