Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Michelle B.
Murphy, NC
I loved this when I first got it. So easy to see in the bright sun light, and while I'm in bed and it's dark. It is also very light weight and comfortable to hold. I like the different font sizes, and the ability to change the brightness. Unfortunately it stopped working one day after a year of use, and hasn't worked since. Very disappointed.
Shauna A.
I love my glow light!! I can read at night while my sweetheart sleeps and I don't disturb him. I like how I can change the brightness of the screen so that I do not end up with a headache. Itbwas really easy to set up and the store is easy to use. If you are stepping out into the e-reader world I defiantly recommend the glowlight nook!
Crystall C.
I switched over to the HD Amazon Kindle from this one. It did not meet my expectations, I did not find it amazing for the price I had paid, and the light actually is a bit disturbing to the eyes. It's easy to use but I would not recommend it to others compared to other reading tablets out there.
Kristen S.
Conway, AR
I love my nook glow light. I've always loved physical books more (still do), but this is so much easier to keep up with. Not to mention, it's much easier to bring one nook on a trip than multiple books. Did I mention its waterproof? Great for at home, in the bath, on the beach, and on a plane.
JoAnna S.
Mendota, IL
I love reading on my nook. I love how i can always take it everywhere with me and if I forget it, i can always pull it up on my phone. Its great to take everywhere. It wasnt too pricey. I gave it a 4 star rating because I still love to hold a book and be able to flip thru the pages.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
I had the older version of this nook in the past and LOVED it, but it didn't have enough memory for the amount of books that I would've liked to keep on it. Not only does this version have an adequate amount of storage space, but it's also water resistant (great for summer reading)!
Valeria N.
Brandon
I love my Glowlight Plus Nook! This is my first e reader and I fell in love with it. The likeness to reading a regular book is amazing and the backlight that it has for more darker settings is phenomenal. Only thing that bothers is that it can be a little slow when loading a book.
Haley D.
Watford City, ND
This is the best tablet for on the go! It's lightweight and the battery lasts forever. I purchase all of my books through Barnes & Noble because I can read them on my Nook, iPad, or phone. I have hundreds of books at my fingertips thanks to my Nook app :)
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I have the glow light plus, and I have and iPad... I read on both, but the nook can be taken out on the sun, I can hold it up in bed without straining my eye, it's affordable, easy to use, and I reach for it almost every day (twice a day, to be honest) - HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Melissa L.
This is my favorite e-reader. So very simple to use. I love the size, weight & space of the device. I decided on this one because of the backlight. I use it everyday. I am definitely satisfied with the device & customer service is helpful if there is ever a problem.
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Who wants it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭