Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
Absolutely love this. Makes reading so much more enjoyable and u can take all your books with you with out the bulk
brenda a.
i love that I can use it regardless of the lighting . it's perfect to read outside while watching the kids play
Sikirat M.
Jamaica, NY
This is very nice and it has a very good display. Very good for long trips. Definitely recommend this product.
bethany m.
Meridian, ID
Great way to take a book anywhere. Light won't rip. And is highlighted st night so don't need a light to read
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Light weight and easy to read books on. Also very user friendly when downloading or looking up new books.
Brittany J.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Works fantastic and perfect for when I just want to read and not have any other distractions to get into.
April S.
Huntington, IN
Love my nook. I'm an avid reader and when I travel taking my nook is easier than taking several books.
Laura P.
Holland
I love my nook! I wouldn't use any other ereader. It's easy to use and also easy to download books.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
Highly recommend this product. Especially if you like to read in the dark. It's not too pricey.
Jennifer E.
I love my nook so much. Easy to read books on the go and sharing books is my favorite feature
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Who wants it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭