Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Sarah N.
Washington, DC
I had a nook and it stopped working within a few months for no reason. It was really nice for the short time it worked though
Kaitlin H.
Solon , IA
I use this when I am on vacation or I feel that I don't want to carry a book around and damage it. Works well for what it is
Amy P.
Rossville, GA
Its amazing reader. Its completely different from a tablet. And think its easier to read a book on instead of a hardback book
Nicole C.
Alamo, TX
Great little tablet to have so that you can take your ebooks to class with ease without having to take all your texts books.
Fallon J.
I've had this Book for several years and really enjoy using it. It's very simple to use and stays charged up for hours.
Sydney T.
I love my Nook for traveling! I generally prefer a physical book, but the Nook is super convenient when I'm on the go.
Haley S.
Love mine sooooooo much its so convient to use and I great overall. Worth the price and they offer a lot of free books
Jessica M.
I like the amazon glow white tab. I do alot of reading. This is set up perfectly for reading in bed. I love this thing
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
I love these for All of my books! It's incredible!! I recommend this to any book lover seriously you'll fall in love.
Jeneia P.
Love the nook great divine to download books and easily read without a glare that u would have on any other tablet
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Who wants it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭