Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Alexandra P.
Minneapolis , MN
I love my nook, have had one since the first generation. Love reading at night before bed and this gives the lights and everything needed to do so!
Chantel G.
Americus , GA
This Nook has been my go to for a couple of years now when it comes to digital reads. Thought I do love it I do feel it's time for an upgrade!
Cynthia J.
Jamaica, NY
Honestly I have a nook but I've used it all of 2 times since I got it. It idea is good but you can do the same on the smart phone or tablet.
Julie L.
Tucson, AZ
I got this for my mom as a birthday gift a few years ago and she loves it. It's not too expensive and it does the job in terms of an ereader.
Jessica P.
New Britain , CT
Love my nook best device when you love to read it's perfect for vacations allows you to bring multiple books without weighting down ur bags
Mikayla H.
Mequon
It's good, it does the job, it has books, I read at night, I would give it a 10/10 book ereaders, I do use actual books more often, but eh.
Candice M.
Winona, MN
This has been such a great "book" for me. I travel for work and this affords me the ability to take all of my books with me wherever I go.
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
Love the Nook it is a great e-reader. Perfect for travel and great for reading anywhere. There are tons of options for new things to read.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I love my nook! I read on it every night before bed! What I love about it is that unlike tablets, it doesn't damage your eyes in any way.
Kristie H.
Leander, TX
I enjoyed using the Nook. It's light weight and can be taken anywhere. I love how easy it is to put in a bag and read where ever you are.
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Who wants it?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭