Barnes & Noble NOOK GlowLight Plus uploaded by Julianna F.

BY BARNES & NOBLE #2 in eReaders

• Read day and night with GlowLight
• Paper-like reading experience
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Weeks of battery life

Valeria N.
Brandon
I love my Glowlight Plus Nook! This is my first e reader and I fell in love with it. The likeness to reading a regular book is amazing and the backlight that it has for more darker settings is phenomenal. Only thing that bothers is that it can be a little slow when loading a book.
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
I love the nook glow light. It is as close to reading a book (the page view) as you can get with an e-reader. I love the backlights. It isn't too bright and it's disruptive to my sleep habits. Fantastic e-reader!
Lily B.
St Clr Shores, MI
Great e-reader. Beats the Kindle from Amazon in my opinion. Long lasting battery (if you only use the backlight when you need it). I used mine for 4 years before it finally died! The software is a little lacking and has some room for improvement, but considering it is just meant for reading, it never bothered me. I really like that on the actual e-reader you can load the bookstore, so you can easily find and purchase a new book, unlike the Nook iPad app. Is super light and portable, perfect for traveling or to take to college instead of a library of books. I will always love real books, don’t get me wrong but I love that I can take 30 books on the road or in my purse without weighing 200 pounds!
Misty J.
West Jordan, UT
My nook was the very first edition it was good to read books but it was not something I would reach for. It didnt have any lights so night time reading was not happening. Overall it was okay for what it did. I would purchase gift cards so that I could purchase books. It has since been put in the technology closet and I have now purchased a Kindle Fire. My kids will borrow it from time to time to read the books on it, but always put it down due to the lack of functions.
Cortney P.
Port Orchard, WA
I really love that this nook is a paper white nook. It helps to not put so much strain on your eyes while reading at night. I normally love the actual book, like a paper copy because I like to feel the pages and see how far I've gotten but I am actually impressed at how much I liked this product. I now have an iPad I don't read on because of the strain on the eyes but this is definitely a must for people who read alt, it's lightweight and convenient to store hundreds of books! Plus if you're in college you can buy a digital cop of your textbook and it's 1/4 of the price!
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
I had started out with the standard B&N tablet, then moved up to the one with the backlight, and it was a world of difference. I loved the original, but it was amazing being able to read wherever I was. Super affordable. I love the feel and smell of a new book, and normally do prefer them, but the fact that I can download whatever book I want, wherever (wifi gods willing) I want is just fantastic. Plus the amount it holds.
Simone B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've had my Nook for years and it still works like new. It's light and easy to carry with me. It also holds a charge better than most tablets. It is easy on the eyes and makes reading even more fun!
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
My mom has this and I'm always taking it! Especially when I'm on a long flight or going on a long car ride.  Battery lasts a good while. I love how clear the screen it. I can't wait to buy my own ! For the price it is totally worth it! Definitely recommend to others looking for a great Nook
Amber S.
Topeka, KS
I love reading and it's amazing when you don't have a hard copy and you can reach for your nook tablet and your eyes are not straining to see the words and at such a great price I fall deep into stories.  I highly recommend and very satisfied and will buy the next version when I need too.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
I love my Nook GlowLight because I can read silently at night without straining my eyes, or noisily turning pages, and waking my partner up. It's easy to set up. It's easy to use. Lighter than a book, and quite durable. I'd suggest it to any reader!
Julianna F.
I have a Apple iPad mini 3. Do you recommend purchasing a iReader anyway?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this better than a kindle?
Sandy D.
Seems like such an amazing product!! Walking through I saw the ad!! What are your thoughts on this, compared to the original??!! We love reading everyday!! Love reviewing books for our education!!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Lahouati A.
I’d love to have one hère on Algeria we don’t have like thaïs 😭😭😭