Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card uploaded by Melanie M.

BY BARNES & NOBLE

Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card.
Card Has No Value Until Activated by Checker.
Also accepted at www.bn.com. see more...

• Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now wha...1 Answers
Liz T.
Los Angeles, CA
The thing I love about Barnes and Noble is that I don't have to get just books. I spent half of the gift card on a Lana Del Rey album and the other half on a book I needed for my college English class. It's all easy to find and it was a great gift
emmily h.
Duluth, MN
I buy these for my brother for his birthday usually! I feel better knowing that he will at least buy a book with this rather than me giving him actual money that he will spend on a video game. These are easy to use and he really likes getting them.
ImmYazmin A.
How can anyone go wrong with a gift card! It's the perfect gift for professionals and for those that are close. They can buy whatever their heart desires. I just purchased the book " the alchemist" and I'm in love with both the book and gift card.
Angela G.
This is a great product because you can purchase anything you like and no one picks it out for you and you can choose from so many things and it's easy to use just like any other gift card I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves books
Natalie F.
It's one of favorite gifts to get or receive! I love Barnes and noble! I love their nooks selections and how many of the stores have a coffee shop in them. I could spend hours here!
Katie C.
Austin, TX
Always give B&N gift cards to the book lovers in my life and they always go over well! They get to pick out the book they want, but I still get points for knowing they love to read! Definitely will keep buying for my book-loving friends and family!
Keely C.
Evansville, IN
I love Barnes and Noble so much. Nothing is better than a gift card...but to get a gift card and get a free book??? Even better!!! Plus our Barnes and Noble has a Starbucks. If you ever need to give a gift, this is a must have definite go to. I love this store so much!
Michelle V.
Portage, MI
This is one of my favorite gifts to get and to give to others! Makes it nice you when you don't know exactly what to get someone afraid of picking a book they already have or read, this way they can pick what they want! Great gift for that picky person such as my self!
Kristin T.
Plainfield, IN
Barnes and Noble is one of my sons favorite stores. He loves the kids area and the coffee shop. :). I think Barnes and Noble can be more expensive than other online options, but for a brick and mortar store it is nice and has a pleasant atmosphere.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
B&N is a great store.Those big comfy chairs, a cup of Starbucks coffee, and books for days! I like that you are able to peruse the shelves and really look before you buy. They have a large magazine selection too...lots of craft and art rags.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now what would that be?