Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card uploaded by Melanie M.

BY BARNES & NOBLE

Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card.
Card Has No Value Until Activated by Checker.
Also accepted at www.bn.com. see more...

• Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now wha...1 Answers
Jody H.
Petal
The Barnes & Nobles gift card I received as a gift was very much appreciated. Their website is user friendly and I was able to find the book I was looking for and purchase it within a matter of minutes. I was so impressed I purchased a gift card for a friend of mine for her birthday.
April F.
Oak grove, MO
I love Barnes and Noble!!! They have an unending list of books to choose from. It's a relaxing atmosphere and it always smells like coffee ( mine has a starbucks). I love getting gift cards because I can choose what fits me best I recommend this to anyone who has a booklover friend!!
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
I think gift cards are awesome to give to children and teens. Especially to barns and Noble the power of a book in a child's hands is amazing! It helps to grow there imagination and give them alot of time to them selves to learn ,or just read to enjoy. Totes recommend as a gift !
Yahaira O.
Moreno Valley, CA
A 25 dollar gift card can literally get you two good novels. I love to read on my free time so when ever I have time off I love to go book hunting. I bought my favorite book here; Beautiful Dissaster, if you're into hopeless romantic novels I recommend you go buy it too! It is a good and fast read.
Taylor C.
Manassas, VA
A Barnes and Noble gift card is a perfect gift for that book worm in your life! I've given them to teachers, to family, to friends, and significant others! You don't even have to pick a specific book for someone because they can use the gift card to purchase whatever they want!
Melissa B.
I love holding a good book in my hands. To turn each page by hand and smell the fresh pages. So when I get the gift of books, I am so excited anticipating what I will get!! Such a great gift with so many options! A perfect idea for so many occasions! Easy to spend and amazing to get!
Myanna J.
I just love this bookstore so much! Its well organized and they always have reasonable prices on my favorite books! They have EVERYTHING including bookmarks and board games and things too!! I highly recommend giving out their gift cards to family and friends for any occasion (:
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
I couldn't think of any other gift for my bookworm friend other than a gift card from Barnes and Noble. She loves it and she thanked me profusely for it. Now she can purchase any book she loves with this one! When you're running out of ideas, gift cards are the one for you!
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
My husband and I love to give the gift of books. Sometimes we aren't sure what might interest a person, so we go for a trusty Barnes and Noble gift card. We know it might get spent on coffee, but we are okay with that too. This is our go to idea for graduations specifically!
Monica M.
Sanford, NC
My husband is so hard to shop for but he loves books. He can go through a novel in a week so instead of looking for a book I assume he would enjoy I can easily grab a gift card and he can grab a book from the store or use his e reader which is awesome. Fast easy and helpful.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now what would that be?