Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card uploaded by Melanie M.

BY BARNES & NOBLE

Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card.
Card Has No Value Until Activated by Checker.
Also accepted at www.bn.com. see more...

• Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now wha...2 Answers
shantell t.
granada hills, CA
I got one for my birthday and it was great cause I love books! It's just sad that a lot have closed down in the last few years but luckily there is still a Barnes n noble close enough to me! Definitely a good gift for a book lover!
Sabrynab b.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Who doesn't love gift cards?! A Barnes and nobles gift card is perfect for all ages and doesn't expire. They even have different prints to choose from. I've purchased some of the best kids books from Barnes and nobles for my 3 year old
Wendy G.
Clearwater, FL
Gift cards are amazing! Even better when it's from a book store! I always buy books and planners from barns and nobles! The prices vary by what you look for and want. The stores are always so neat and clean. The empolyees are so nice and helpful. Go to barns and nobles to shop for your books and sign up for their memebership
Allison B.
Tulsa, OK
I am an avid reader and I love shopping for books. I love Barnes & Noble because They have such a wide selection, with great prices and sales. I shop here often because the experience is pleasant and I love that there is a cafe where I can get some delicious coffee while I shop. I shop here often and will continue to do so.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Gift cards from Barnes and Noble are great because you can buy such a variety of things with them. They also never expire. The shopping experience there is nice and the people there are friendly and helpful.
christina R.
San Jose, CA
I love books. I was given a gift card for my birthday and pretty much knew what I wanted. I was recommended a book called "Escape from camp 14" and the " Alchemist" both extraordinary reads. I love that I can shop in peace at a bookstore. There's not screaming babies for the most part and the employees don't hassle you.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I used to love shopping at Barnes and Noble, ordering a coffee, sitting in comfy chairs and perusing through books... But it's unfortunately a lost art, and you find a better value searching online, never leaving your home and having a book shipped to you instead. Makes me nostalgic for the way bibliophiles used to get on!
Lee D.
Newington, CT
This is one of my favorite gift cards to give people for people that are added readers it helps them facilitate them being able to get a book they want and I think for people that aren't big readers they can make them get we stimulated back to wanting to open a book and sit down and just fall in love with a book
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
A book lovers best friend, a gift card to buy more books. i love hanging out at barnes and noble and just sitting for hours to read through the different shelves all their locations offer. With a gift card your options are opened up and you can have a bit more financial freedom to get that book you've been eyeing.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
My family knows exactly what to get me for my birthday which was this gift card and I was so excited. I literally go to Barnes & Noble almost every day and it has become my library. I was able to at least get half of the collection of books that I wanted without having to pay $25 extra because I had a gift card. How bomb is that
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now what would that be?