Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card uploaded by Melanie M.

BY BARNES & NOBLE

Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card.
Card Has No Value Until Activated by Checker.
Also accepted at www.bn.com. see more...

• Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now wha...1 Answers
christina R.
San Jose, CA
I love books. I was given a gift card for my birthday and pretty much knew what I wanted. I was recommended a book called "Escape from camp 14" and the " Alchemist" both extraordinary reads. I love that I can shop in peace at a bookstore. There's not screaming babies for the most part and the employees don't hassle you.
McKenna F.
Winsted, MN
Gift cards from Barnes and Noble are great because you can buy such a variety of things with them. They also never expire. The shopping experience there is nice and the people there are friendly and helpful.
Leigh D.
Newington, CT
This is one of my favorite gift cards to give people for people that are added readers it helps them facilitate them being able to get a book they want and I think for people that aren't big readers they can make them get we stimulated back to wanting to open a book and sit down and just fall in love with a book
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I used to love shopping at Barnes and Noble, ordering a coffee, sitting in comfy chairs and perusing through books... But it's unfortunately a lost art, and you find a better value searching online, never leaving your home and having a book shipped to you instead. Makes me nostalgic for the way bibliophiles used to get on!
Joscelyn B.
North Hills, CA
A book lovers best friend, a gift card to buy more books. i love hanging out at barnes and noble and just sitting for hours to read through the different shelves all their locations offer. With a gift card your options are opened up and you can have a bit more financial freedom to get that book you've been eyeing.
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
My family knows exactly what to get me for my birthday which was this gift card and I was so excited. I literally go to Barnes & Noble almost every day and it has become my library. I was able to at least get half of the collection of books that I wanted without having to pay $25 extra because I had a gift card. How bomb is that
Breanne C.
Just like any other gift card, use it as real money and get the item you desire. Was able to skim through the books while shopping to pick the one most compatible for me. I have bought to many books or item there to choose a favorite. The shopping experience is nice and can be relaxing, I would recommend it.
Elizabeth M.
I received this as a gift and have given it as a gift. It is great for any book lover or college student. They have the ability to choose there book of choice or spend it on a college book. When I get a gift card, I like using it on the agenda planners or a good read. I have even used it to buy CDs or DVDs.
Danielle L.
Can't go won't with a gift card to a great place. I get my sister one every year for her birthday and it's always her favorite gift. We make a day of heading out to the closest Barnes and Noble and she picks out the latest book in one of her favorite series, well hit the cafe, and browse all afternoon!
Merissa W.
This is an excellent gift for any book lovers out there. The amount of the gift card obviously depends on you and how much you'd like to spend. I could stay in BNN for hours and not get bored. They have books and magazines and you could easily find something you'd like in that establishment.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now what would that be?