BY BARNES & NOBLE

Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card.
Card Has No Value Until Activated by Checker.
Also accepted at www.bn.com. see more...

• Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now wha...1 Answers
Studio 3.
I love Barnes & Noble. I'm there are least two times a month. Either looking for new books to recommend to my clients or for myself. I still haven't gotten into the eBook craze. So, I love the ability to go in and pick up a book and sit and read it. The integration with Starbucks here in the city is a perfect marriage for the consumer.

This gift card is a great deal. It's just enough to cover the cost of most books and the tax. I've bought a few of them myself and they've always been well received and used.
Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
Thank God for book stores! Barnes and Nobles is our favorite place whenever to go to whenever we have even the slightest amount of spare time. It's a wonderful place to browse through the amazing collection of books, sip a coffee and read some bit at their Starbucks Cafes and be greeted by some wonderful people while checking out! It's a place where beautiful experiences are a common thing! And their gift card is something that can be used anywhere, anytime; and the receiver will surely love it!
amber m.
taylor, MI
I love Barnes and Noble gift cards they're that perfect gift for the avid reader in your life you can use it online or in store to purchase books , magazines , or one of the many fandom related items that b&n has to offer . it's also available at any retailer including b&n , Walmart , Walgreens ect.
Sang K.
Sykesville, MD
These gift cards are my go-to gifts for kids and students. As an author and bibliophile, I'm always trying to get others to read more, so giving them a gift card that allows them to choose their own books, puts the power in tbeir hands by allowing them to browse content they find interesting.
Shanna M.
Nothing better than getting a Barnes and noble gift card! Strange that this is a thing you can review, but this is always a great go to gift for a book lover. One can get whatever they desire and maybe splurge on that new hardback they want.
Kelly H.
I get these as gifts for people all of the time because Barnes and Noble has so much to offer! Between textbooks, pleasure reading books, stationary, games, and supplies everyone can find something they like at a Barnes and Noble store!!!!!
Kristin P.
Dearborn, MI
Writing a review about a gift card is a little different for me. When I first thought about it I figured no one would read it because it's "just a gift card" but then I thought about my "bonus daughter". Barnes & Noble gift cards are perfect for just about anyone-male/female, young/old, avid readers/reluctant readers/beginning readers. My "bonus daughter" is now almost 15. She is impossible to shop for because almost everything gets the same reaction-"meh". Barnes & Noble gift cards make her eyes light up! We have several brick and mortar stores nearby so we often run right out to use the cards, but sometimes she wants something obscure and opts for online ordering. The gift cards are so easy to use, the cards come in different designs, and you can customize the dollar amount to suit the occasion and accommodate every budget. Gift cards are safer to send than cash and are ore appreciated by book lovers or anyone who loves anything book related. Giving a Barnes & Noble gift card shows that you recognize and support the giftee's love of books and that you, yourself care about books! Give someone (even a picky teenager) a Barnes & Noble gift card and I'll bet that you will get a smile in return!omeone (even a picky teenager)
Josie B.
McAllen, TX
You can't go wrong with a gift card form Barnes & Noble! Even non-bookworms can find music, toys, or even buy a treat from Starbucks! Never disappointed & always a pleasure to wal through their doors.
Rachel B.
River Grove, IL
Love Barnes & Noble $25 Gift Card. Makes shopping so easy! Can buy online or in stores with it. Would recommend getting gift cards for others or even for yourself.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I buy the Barnes & Noble Book gift card for my step kids and my own daughter they love reading books. My favorite purchase ever has to be my 10-year-old trolls head phones I get compliments on them all the time. I love having a cup of coffee at Starbucks and letting the kids wander the store and picking out a good fit book for them. I have to say Barns & Nobles is also my favorite place to sit and blog.
Colleen S.
Vandalia
Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now what would that be?