Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card uploaded by Melanie M.

BY BARNES & NOBLE

Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Card.
Card Has No Value Until Activated by Checker.
Also accepted at www.bn.com. see more...

• Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right...2 Answers
Studio 3.
I love Barnes & Noble. I'm there are least two times a month. Either looking for new books to recommend to my clients or for myself. I still haven't gotten into the eBook craze. So, I love the ability to go in and pick up a book and sit and read it. The integration with Starbucks here in the city is a perfect marriage for the consumer.

This gift card is a great deal. It's just enough to cover the cost of most books and the tax. I've bought a few of them myself and they've always been well received and used.
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Thank God for book stores! Barnes and Nobles is our favorite place whenever to go to whenever we have even the slightest amount of spare time. It's a wonderful place to browse through the amazing collection of books, sip a coffee and read some bit at their Starbucks Cafes and be greeted by some wonderful people while checking out! It's a place where beautiful experiences are a common thing! And their gift card is something that can be used anywhere, anytime; and the receiver will surely love it!
Kesa A.
Wagner, SD
One of my favorite gifts to receive or give to book lovers! Always able to use and is a treat to go to barnes and noble! Always is never enough money! the card is great quality and hard to lose! Highly recommend for book lovers In Your life!
Mayra L.
bronx
Barnes & Noble Booksellers $25 Gift Cardyes a very good giving a gift card to love one when you don’t know what book to get them if they love biographies or self help books
Sang K.
Bensalem, PA
These gift cards are my go-to gifts for kids and students. As an author and bibliophile, I'm always trying to get others to read more, so giving them a gift card that allows them to choose their own books, puts the power in tbeir hands by allowing them to browse content they find interesting.
Shanna M.
Nothing better than getting a Barnes and noble gift card! Strange that this is a thing you can review, but this is always a great go to gift for a book lover. One can get whatever they desire and maybe splurge on that new hardback they want.
Kelly H.
I get these as gifts for people all of the time because Barnes and Noble has so much to offer! Between textbooks, pleasure reading books, stationary, games, and supplies everyone can find something they like at a Barnes and Noble store!!!!!
Kristin P.
Dearborn, MI
Writing a review about a gift card is a little different for me. When I first thought about it I figured no one would read it because it's "just a gift card" but then I thought about my "bonus daughter". Barnes & Noble gift cards are perfect for just about anyone-male/female, young/old, avid readers/reluctant readers/beginning readers. My "bonus daughter" is now almost 15. She is impossible to shop for because almost everything gets the same reaction-"meh". Barnes & Noble gift cards make her eyes light up! We have several brick and mortar stores nearby so we often run right out to use the cards, but sometimes she wants something obscure and opts for online ordering. The gift cards are so easy to use, the cards come in different designs, and you can customize the dollar amount to suit the occasion and accommodate every budget. Gift cards are safer to send than cash and are ore appreciated by book lovers or anyone who loves anything book related. Giving a Barnes & Noble gift card shows that you recognize and support the giftee's love of books and that you, yourself care about books! Give someone (even a picky teenager) a Barnes & Noble gift card and I'll bet that you will get a smile in return!omeone (even a picky teenager)
Mary C.
As actual brick and mortar stores disappear, the Barnes & Noble gift card is perfect for online shopping. I have given these for teachers, babysitting and religious teachers gifts. The recipient gets a chance to get something they like the best.
Miranda V.
This is a great gift card! I’m not usually good at picking out gifts for people so gift cards are a must and everyone I have given this to has been really happy about it! They have a wide variety of great products and gift cards can be used online or in store!
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
Who is your go to Author? If you could buy any book right now what would that be?