Barnes Noble Barnes & Noble NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight, Wi-Fi, 2GB, Includes Power Adapter uploaded by Doris J.

BY BARNES & NOBLE

Lacey F.
Lacey F.
I love my NOOK Glowlight Plus. It is great for taking on vacation or to work. It easily fits into your purse or bag and you can carry thousands of books at a time. It is a little more expensive than I would have thought, but I would definitely recommend it. The only thing I wish they could improve is the refresh rate because sometime the screen flickers.
Doris J.
Doris J.
Hattiesburg, MS
My favorite gift EVER! not only is it my favorite product of 2015, but of 2014 and 20013, too! I LOVE this e-reader! It has a memory slot, which means I have over 15,000 books on it at this very moment! It also has a glow light, which means I can read in the dark or funky kit areas without issues. Also, since it has the e-ink display, it's the closest thing to an actual paper book! I absolutely, undeniably, unregrettably loooove my Nook!