Barnes Noble Barnes & Noble NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight, Wi-Fi, 2GB, Includes Power Adapter uploaded by Doris J.Barnes Noble Barnes & Noble NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight, Wi-Fi, 2GB, Includes Power Adapter uploaded by Olha A.

BY BARNES & NOBLE

Jade P.
Jade P.
Long battery life aside, my favorite thing about this tablet is that my children are disinterested and I never have to pry it from their hands to finish my book. This is MY *adult* tablet and the only one I can manage to keep handy at my bedside (or use in the car without someone pleading with me to hand it over!). The simplicity of this product is the very thing that makes it great for me. I recommend this for reading!
Liz H.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I got this little tablet for Christmas probably 4-6 years ago (wow can't believe it was that long but I don't remember exactly) and it was the perfect gift! I love to read, always have, and this tablet was convenient to use anywhere (came with me to school, the gym, on trips), it was very easy on my eyes compared to reading books on my iPad, and super lightweight. I let a friend borrow it a never got it back, big mistake :(
Cameron D.
Cameron D.
Baton Rouge, LA
This was my second Nook device, and broke (just like the last one) right after the warranty ended. While it was great while it lasted, after only a few months of having it the updated version came out and accessories were hard to find.  For the price, I wouldn't recommend purchasing a Nook device. There are better quality devices out there for similar price points.
Antoinette M.
Antoinette M.
Lancaster
I love my Nook. I am able to have a ton of books at my fingertips. I love that I could add an SD card and add even more books to my Nook. The downfall is that it does freeze once and a while when I turn the page and there is no back light. But it is a great size that I can fit it into my purse and take it with me.
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I have had my nook simple touch for about two years. The battery life is fantastic. It lasts a whole vacation on one charge. I found mine on clearance for $30, so it was a great price compared to newer models. It has frozen once before but plugging it in and recharging it solved the problem.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
I got my Nook as a Christmas gift a few years ago. I loved being able to download any books and have them all in one place rather than having a bunch of thick and heavy books to carry around (I'm a big fan of book series vs single books so they add up quickly). It is simple and easy to use.
McKenzie S.
McKenzie S.
Gainesville, GA
I have this nook but with no glow light. I still use it now to read sometimes. It's nice that it doesn't have glare and is easy to read outside, but nook ebook prices were a little steep for me and I hate that I couldn't share with my friends.
Erica R.
Erica R.
Athens, OH
This works really well for downloading books from the internet and since there's no backlight it doesn't hurt your eyes. I've had mine for a long time and it still works perfectly. The battery lasts a really long time too
Doris J.
Doris J.
Hattiesburg, MS
My favorite gift EVER! not only is it my favorite product of 2015, but of 2014 and 20013, too! I LOVE this e-reader! It has a memory slot, which means I have over 15,000 books on it at this very moment! It also has a glow light, which means I can read in the dark or funky kit areas without issues. Also, since it has the e-ink display, it's the closest thing to an actual paper book! I absolutely, undeniably, unregrettably loooove my Nook!
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
I love my NOOK Glowlight Plus. It is great for taking on vacation or to work. It easily fits into your purse or bag and you can carry thousands of books at a time. It is a little more expensive than I would have thought, but I would definitely recommend it. The only thing I wish they could improve is the refresh rate because sometime the screen flickers.