Barnes & Noble $25 Gift Card uploaded by Kristina G.

BY BARNES & NOBLE

Barnes & Noble $25 Gift Card.
Card has no value until activated by checker.
Barnes & noble.
Also accepted for nook books and lots more at bn.com.
The Cat in the Hat™ & ©1957 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved. see more...

Miranda V.
This is a great gift card! I’m not usually good at picking out gifts for people so gift cards are a must and everyone I have given this to has been really happy about it! They have a wide variety of great products and gift cards can be used online or in store!
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
I love getting gift cards to Barnes and nobles since I am a huge reader so there is nothing better. I have a nook and it is great because it saves room on books but again I always tell people Sephora, Barnes and noble, amazon or target gift cards!
Lauren S.
Farmington, NY
My favorite gift card is a Barnes and Noble gift card! I'll grab a book and a coffee, and enjoy lounging and reading! No cons, unless you weren't looking for a book gc. Yes, I've shopped at Barnes and Noble since I was a toddler!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a great way to gift someone near or far a great read. Books are a super personal thing and just like tv we all like something different. A lot of people think they don't like reading but it's because they were forced to read things they didn't like in school and then every time they picked up a book it was something that didn't bring them in. This is a great way to get a person like that to give it another shot. Send it to them in the mail with a note telling them to go to the store and read the back and the first three pages and not to pick a book until it's something they can't put down. The love of reading is an amazing gift to give someone who hasn't found their love yet. And if they have, even better. This means you can either send it to them or just email them the code and allow them to a purchase a book online to get mailed to them or a virtual book or let them go in the store and choose that way. Reading can be just like tv in your head if you have the right book. And there's so many books there's always something at Barnes and nobles even for the pickiest of readers. It's a great way to expand your mind, learn from other experiences and hear about lives and communities or societies or times that you would have never known about. Or get stuck in a marvelous fantasy that takes you away for a while for some great entertainment. Or learn something new that you didn't know how to do, etc. Barnes and nobles makes it incredibly easy to purchase these gift cards as well. You can go in store or do it from the comfort of your screen anywhere you choose and use it immediately. This is one gift idea where a gift card does show a lot if thought as a gift in my opinion. I definitely would recommend.
Brittney C.
Perry, UT
Who doesn't love a great gift card?! Easy to use, fun to shop with. What a wonderful gift idea for family, friends, co-workers. I have loved Barnes and noble for over 10 years. Such a huge selection.
KaCey C.
Travis Afb, CA
Well, it's a gift card.... easy to purchase, easy to use. Only issue I seem to have ever is that there is never enough money on them when you receive them, it's like people actually expect you to go in and only fall in love with ONE book and that just does not work for me. Of course this is an issue that has nothing to do with the company or this adorable little gift card, that one is all about my lack of self control and apparently my lack of funding as well. Anyway, who writes reviews for gift cards? And who reads them?
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
Got a gift card at Barnes & Noble for my birthday when I went to the store I love the selection and the helpful staff. I love True crime novels and the selection is amazing. Would totally recommend Barnes & Noble to anyone.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
As a kid I wasn't always super excited to get these gift cards, but when I got a little older I was glad I saved them up. I bought so many good books with gift cards!! I'm so sad that they have closed nearly every Barnes and Noble around me.
Carla B.
Salinas
I LOVE reading! I go to Barnes and Nobles like 6 times a moth to buy new books to read. I have two book sleeves full of books I have purchased from Barnes and Nobles, they always have what I'm looking for, and I love how I can order some of my school textbooks from their website! It's a great store to find any genre your looking for and I love how they have a cafe place inside where you can enjoy a fresh cup of coffee and enjoy a great book in a relax and quiet setting!
Sara H.
A Barnes & Noble (BN) giftcard is one of my favourite gifts to still receive for special occasions.
I love receiving it because I spend a lot of money on books but here's why else. I can go into the store and actually feel, touch, smell and browse the selection of books. To me there is nothing better then an actual book store.
Sometimes I find their prices comparable to BN online and sometimes I do not. If that is the case I order online.