Barnana Organic Chewy Banana Bites, Peanut Butter, 3.5 Ounce, 3 Count uploaded by Marci B.Barnana Organic Chewy Banana Bites, Peanut Butter, 3.5 Ounce, 3 Count uploaded by Amber M.Barnana Organic Chewy Banana Bites, Peanut Butter, 3.5 Ounce, 3 Count uploaded by Ella P.

BY BARNANA

BAN BITES, OG2, PNTBTR CHEW, (Pack of 12) see more...

Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
These things are amazing. I never thought I could love dried fruit so much but apparently you cover it in peanut butter and it’s a dream. They are light but filling as a snack, semi-sweet not overpowering. Only 180 Calories per serving and honestly it took me 4 servings to make it through the bag, you only need a couple to satisfy a craving.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
My favorite flavor of these! They have a soft, chewy texture and the dried banana is not overwhelming at all. They are sweet, but not too sweet and will take care of any sweet tooth! They taste amazing and fill you up for a while. They don't have to be refrigerated so they are great for on the go.
Elizabeth S.
Staff
I love peanut butter on bananas - these are basically that in small ball forms so they are a convenient, healthy organic snack for on the go! Kind of like candy but way better for you. Tasty too!
Liza F.
Park Ridge , IL
I love this snack and this brand in general! Everything I've tried is super delicious. These particularly are good if you like something that's hard and chewy with peanut butter and banana flavors. They use "upcycled" bananas or the bananas that are too ugly to otherwise be sold or shipped for their products which I think is great since it reduces waste! Super yummy. Good snack on the go. And not too guilty.
Linda C.
Hampton , VA
I tried a small pack at Starbucks one day and fell in love. I couldn’t find them in stores so I went online and ordered this 3 pack. They are amazing and actually good for you. I eat them constantly lol
Michelle f.
Brooklyn, NY
Amazing healthy delicious rich in fiber snack it's so unique and perfect and not expensive lots if pros the only con is that I don't see them in target or rite Aid or CVS or 711
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Just picked these up today at Whole Foods! Wow, not only where they delicious but they were on sale. The cashier gave me a sample to try and I was hooked. Its sweet banana chunks dipped in peanut butter. They are egg-shaped snacks! They are generous with the soft-peanut butter coating as well! The package is perfect for sticking in your purse or lunch-bag.
Kansas B.
Sparta, NC
These banana bites are absolutely delicious! They're sweet and always fresh! They're great for a healthy snack on the go, and so affordable! I buy mine at my local gas station every time I see them! I recommend all the way!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
These are such a delicious snack, but with that being said, I wish they came in a larger bag! You really gotta eat 1 or 2 at a time for them to last you! Plus they are pricey!
Olivia I.
Really yummy and healthy! I love peanut butter and like bananas and have never actually had dried fruit before so I was shocked I liked it. They're definitely on the expensive side so it's not a regular snack but it's a nice treat every so often.